Fitting Into Rides

RememberTheMagic

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
I feel a little awkard asking this question but oh well, I'll ask anyway. I'm leaving for Walt Disney World in 6 days. :bounce: But next year I hope to take my boyfriend with me. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that my boyfriend is a large guy (almost 400 pounds), and I worry about him fitting into the rides. I don't want him to get embrassed, and he's not looking forward to going to Walt Disney World because of this. It really upsets me. I want him to experience the magic of Walt Disney World, too, and I don't think that should be taken away from him just because he's a different size than most people. :( Does anyone know what to do in a situation like this? Has anyone ever been in a situation like this? :rolleyes:

At the WDWIG.com site there is a link called WDW At Large. It has lots of information about rides, seat types and sizes, and actual reports from 'Pooh' sized people who have ridden the rides. Lots of helpful info and it should be what you need to know!

Barbara
a 'Pooh' sized WDW lover herself:earsgirl:

You are definately NOT the first person to ask.:cool:

If you search the DIS boards with the words "large" or "Pooh sized", you should come up with a lot of posts. The question gets asked about once a month.

My hubby is over 300lbs, and can easily get into everything except the virtual space mountain thing at disney village in that big arcade thing(i forget the name). Space mountain may be tricky, but most rides have a ton of space. the wdw at large site is very helpful!!!!:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :p

The "big arcade thing" that billwendy mentioned is Disney Quest . We have never been there, but I have seen other people mention having trouble fitting in it, so I'm sure that's the one.I think it's the "build your own roller coaster" virtual ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!