Fitting in Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Seat

Loonyluna

Earning My Ears
Hi guys.

I did post this in the Pooh-Sized thread but just in case.

My hips are just super wide and I carry all of my weight in my thighs, hips, and butt. So I always worried about fitting in the ride seats themselves or encroaching on other people and not being allowed to ride.

I spent so many years agonizing over whether or not I would be able to fit in the rides at Disney that I just wasted time not going. When Mine Train was built and every review said how tight it was, I was worried even more.

After finally riding it and seeing a friend of mine have similar worries, I took a quick, jumbled video of how my thighs and hips fit in to the seat. I was wondering if I could post it here and maybe it will give someone a better idea if they are pear shaped like I am. For reference, I am about 18/20 on top and a size or two bigger on the bottom.

If this isn't allowed, I do apologize!

I'm bigger than you as well and I fit fine as well and have ridden a few times. For reference for others, I'm size top 24-28, depending on the brand and a size 3-4 at Torrid depending on how the material is cut. Also, that's with the shirt being loose on me (non-form fitting). I do not know much about my measurements for below, but my legs and thighs are not that thick. Most of my "poohness" (is that a word :laughing:) is my stomach.

So, if I typically have an issue with a ride, it's my top, however, I, so far have not been on a coaster, or ride that I wasn't able to ride at Disney.

I'm bigger than you as well and I fit fine as well and have ridden a few times. For reference for others, I'm size top 24-28, depending on the brand and a size 3-4 at Torrid depending on how the material is cut. Also, that's with the shirt being loose on me (non-form fitting). I do not know much about my measurements for below, but my legs and thighs are not that thick. Most of my "poohness" (is that a word :laughing:) is my stomach.

So, if I typically have an issue with a ride, it's my top, however, I, so far have not been on a coaster, or ride that I wasn't able to ride at Disney.

Thank you for your comment! It's interesting to see how different body shapes approach this ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter