Fitness/Running/Health Items - Amazon Prime Day 2020 and Other Deals?

sandam1

DIS Veteran
Since I have no in-person races in the foreseeable future, there are no runDisney races to get me through the winter, and traveling to Universal/Disney is out of the question, I'm looking for some new gear to make running around my neighborhood over and over and over again (ugh! :crazy2:) and working out in my basement (double ugh! :scared1:) a bit more tolerable/interesting. I thought that I would start a thread where anyone who sees any good deals that they'd like to share could do so.

Who's with me on needing some new toys?

yeah, new toys!!! my Garmin Fenix 5s watch starting going haywire this week - it said I ran 2.5 miles in 7 minutes, and also that I ran 4 miles but the mapped showed about 500 yards... so yeah, hopefully they fix it under warranty or I may need a new one.

Vivoactive 4 w/ music $200
Forerunner 645 $220
Forerunner 735XT $170
Forerunner 935 $240

Sadly, the Varia 515 that my husband wants for his bike is not on sale. And honestly, the rest of the deals are pretty meh.

Last edited:

The Vivoactive 4 is calling to me, but I just got a new watch at Christmas and do I really need the music feature (my heart says yes, my wallet say no). I looked at a new running belt that I don't need, but decided against it. I am eyeing a large (6' x 4') yoga mat that coming up. My basement is carpeted and can a bit slippery so this caught my eye. I'm really looking for a lighted vest or other running lights and maybe a bike pedal machine for under my desk, but I haven't seen anything so far.

I finally found something on my wish list. I got three headlamps (one for me, one for my mom, and one that can hopefully attach to the dog's harness) for just over $30. I'm just hoping that they work as well as they sound.

looks like I retired my 6 year old Garmin 220. I bought a Garmin Instinct. Seemed like a good balance of features i was looking for and now...price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter