Fitness Center

ilovefh

Is it Disney time yet?
We are staying at POR on points in November since there was nothing else available that had a food court (my dad's request). However my friend and I will be there for 5 nights before my family comes. My question is...I don't think POR has a fitness center. As a DVC member staying at POR on points can we use the fitness centers at the DVC resorts? I know POR has a nice jogging trail we will probably take advantage of, but for strength training can we use OKW or SSR's (my home resort) fitness centers?

Thanks so much!

Found this info on another site:

Starting June 1, 2004 Disney Vacation Club members will be allowed to use the fitness center at any Disney Vacation Club resort, as long as they are staying at a Walt Disney World resort. A $12 fee will apply only if the DVC member visits a non-Disney Vacation Club resort's fitness center (e.g., Contemporary or Coronado Springs) and is not staying at that resort.

Here's a link to the site that contained the above info:

http://www.mousetyme.com/DVC.html

Best wishes-

go visit OKW - no one is every there to check your ID.

it is small - very, very small compared to SSR or VWL.

it has most of the stuff you need.

Thanks so much for the information! My friend will be very happy to hear it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter