Fitness Center on Fantasy

ten822

Mouseketeer
We have a standard inside stateroom with NO split bath! I'm a little nervous about that and wonder if it's possible to use the showers in the fitness center without using the actual fitness center? Anyone done this?

Yes...and they are fantastic too. :) They stock Eleminis products like shampoo, conditioner, body wash in the shower stalls. Hair dryers, razors, big fluffy towels, and lots of other great amenities. Just be sure to bring your own brush or comb...I don't recall those being supplied last time I was there.
My husband and I go to the Rainforest every evening before dinner and then enjoy leisurely showers in the locker room. And we have the split bath, but with 2 teens also getting ready...this is just much better for us...(okay better for me) lol

We did this on the Dream. With two teens. And a family of 4 all running on deck 4 in the mornings. Teens were too young for fitness center. They took turns in cabin/shower. Mom and dad headed to the fitness center for some quiet, peaceful and pretty luxurious shower time.

What areas in Senses on Fantasy is available to use without additional charge?

The locker room.

Posted at the same time. I don't count the fitness center as part of the "Spa", but yes...other than some classes that is free.

Yes...and they are fantastic too. :) They stock Eleminis products like shampoo, conditioner, body wash in the shower stalls. Hair dryers, razors, big fluffy towels, and lots of other great amenities. Just be sure to bring your own brush or comb...I don't recall those being supplied last time I was there.
My husband and I go to the Rainforest every evening before dinner and then enjoy leisurely showers in the locker room. And we have the split bath, but with 2 teens also getting ready...this is just much better for us...(okay better for me) lol

Great news! Thanks! Approximately how many showers and was there ever a wait?

Pretty sure there are three and I've never had to wait (and I've been on at least 8 or so on either Dream or Fantasy).

About 3 showers...maybe 4 and I never had to wait. We go to Rainforest at about 5:30 or 6:00, hang out in the steam rooms and then shower and get ready for dinner at 8:15.

The locker room.

Posted at the same time. I don't count the fitness center as part of the "Spa", but yes...other than some classes that is free.

On the Fantasy there is also a small steam room in the locker room that is included. But for a dry sauna, you would need to buy access to the Rainforest. On the classic ships (Magic and Wonder) it is the other way around, with a dry sauna in the changing room and the steam rooms only available in the Rainforest. Something to keep in mind if you will be using one of these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter