~~~FitFlops or Tone-ups...which are better for walking at the parks?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
FitFlops or Tone-ups...which are better? I'm looking to get a pair to try. Any input's appreciated!:goodvibes

I wear fitflops on a regular basis. Honestly, I'm not sure if they are helping or not, but they are one of the most comfortable pair of flipflops I have ever worn. The base is sturdy and thicker than usual. And the side almost curls up to support the ankle.

If cost matters, then the fitflops are about 30-40 dollars less than the sneakers. Hope this helps!

Opps..guess I should have said I'm looking to get wither fitflops or the tone-ups fitflop type...they seem so similiar I wasn't sure if there is much difference between the brands. I just need a pair that is a little more supportive than my Tevas. Plus I have high arches.

i have the tone ups (sketchers) and wear them every day to and from work and during breaks. I work in downtown boston so some streets around here are still brick and uneven and they arent a problem to walk in. they are really comfortable and i plan on wearing them during the days to the parks when i go in september

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter