Fishing excursion info

Not listening....

Fingers in ears....

LA LA LA LA LA LA

I'm going to apologize up front because this is where I upset the fishing folks...

Paying $125 to sit on a boat in the hot Florida sun to pluck unsuspecting fish out of Bay Lake with a metal hook through their lip seems like torture to me and the fish.

Now...if I was trapped on a deserted island and I was fishing because I was hungry....well thats different...I believe in the old "eat or be eaten" adage....but I'm not going to eat the Disney fish.

On top of all of that....I fear for Bob and Julie's safety. Bob because he's going to want to teach me how to fish...and Julie because this was her idea.

I can see the headline now "5 left the dock and only 3 returned".

And I'm too pretty to go to prison.

Kevin, I gotta agree with you on the hot Florida sun, hooking some poor unsuspecting fish....BUT, my goodness, it would be funnier than all get out to have like you, Julie, Peter, John and Bob on this excursion! (Not to leave Corey out, but he seems like he may like it...taking away the comical aspect of it!)

Come on now, the Dis Unplugged listeners have spoken! You guys gotta do it! :thumbsup2 We will visit you in prison on our WDW trips...and bring some WCC food...oh, I mean, some V&A food with us...if the guards will let us sneak it in!

Let's put the CAST back in the Podcast. Bawb could fish for a boot!

I'm with Pete and Kevin on the joys of fishing. Am I the only one who instantly thought of the infamous Wishes cruise? Julie, are you sure you want to go out on a boat for two hours? In broad daylight? With no facilities?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter