Fishhook Extenders still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

angche05

Earning My Ears
I just learned about this tradition 48hours before embarking and would like my kids to participate if there are other families still looking to participate. We are on the Disney Magic December 14-19, 2018. We are two separate families who are looking to join in

Have you joined the FB cruise group to see if they have a Pixie Dust FE group? That's probably your only option this close to the cruise.

I just learned about this tradition 48hours before embarking and would like my kids to participate if there are other families still looking to participate. We are on the Disney Magic December 14-19, 2018. We are two separate families who are looking to join in
Well, if there's a Fish Extender groups here on DISboards, it will be on your Cruise Meet thread (that's where FEs are handled): https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-magic-5-night-december-14-2018.3697513/

Couple of things, however, you're awfully close to cruise date, and many FE groups close about 30-60 days out (to allow time for people in the group to organize their gifts. And many shorter cruises don't do FE groups (not a lot of time to just run around the ship delivering such things).

There may FE groups on other social media sites, but links (and directions) to those are not allowed here on DISboards.

Welcome to the Dis angche05!:welcome:

Since you have been directed to your cruise meet thread, where this should be discussed, I will lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter