Fish extender July 13 disney dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Chang

Earning My Ears
So I followed the link on here to the Facebook page for the July 13 Disney dream cruise Fish extender group, and they said it was not a fish extender group. It was just a meet and greet group does anyone have any information on this? How can we correct link? How can we create a new one? Must have fish extenders! Ha ha

If you looked up your cruise meet link and nothing on FE's has been mentioned or coordinated, you can volunteer to host it. You just have to keep tabs of everyone who signs up, set a cut-off date, make sure to note any allergies in staterooms etc.

So I followed the link on here to the Facebook page for the July 13 Disney dream cruise Fish extender group, and they said it was not a fish extender group. It was just a meet and greet group does anyone have any information on this? How can we correct link? How can we create a new one? Must have fish extenders! Ha ha
Fish Extenders are handled on Cruise Meet threads. At least here on DISboards. There may be other meet groups organized on other social media sites, but they are not DISboards connected and links to those sites are not allowed here on DISboards. https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

You need to check on the DISboards Cruise Meet board for your cruise meet thread. If no one there has started a Fish Extender list, you could do it.

Last edited:
If you looked up your cruise meet link and nothing on FE's has been mentioned or coordinated, you can volunteer to host it. You just have to keep tabs of everyone who signs up, set a cut-off date, make sure to note any allergies in staterooms etc.
Thanks. I already mentioned it, but the admin of the group didn’t seem so thrilled about it. I’d like to start an actual fix extender group.

Fish Extenders and handled on Cruise Meet threads. At least here on DISboards. There may be other meet groups organized on other social media sites, but they are not DISboards connected and links to those sites are not allowed here on DISboards. https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

You need to check on the DISboards Cruise Meet board for your cruise meet thread. If no one there has started a Fish Extender list, you could do it.
Thank you!

I see you have found and posted on your Cruise Meet thread which is where FE Exchanges are handled on the Dis, therefore I will lock this thread now. You can continue any discussion with fellow cruisers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter