Firstsplit stsy

old feller

DIS Veteran
Hi all...staying dec.9- 16 at wdw with free dining ..added dec 7- 9 without free dining at same resort.. asm...will we get 4 magic bands....can I do all fastpasses at once....I hope the do not change our room...any experience with this ???
Thanks

Hi all...staying dec.9- 16 at wdw with free dining ..added dec 7- 9 without free dining at same resort.. asm...will we get 4 magic bands....can I do all fastpasses at once....I hope the do not change our room...any experience with this ???
Thanks
When your FP window opens 60 days out from December 7th, you'll be able to book FPs for your package dates-only.

If you need FPs for December 7 and 8, you'll have to activate your package tickets when you arrive at WDW and then book those FPs at that time.

You'll receive MBs for each stay unless you decline a set.

When your FP window opens 60 days out from December 7th, you'll be able to book FPs for your package dates-only.

If you need FPs for December 7 and 8, you'll have to activate your package tickets when you arrive at WDW and then book those FPs at that time.

You'll receive MBs for each stay unless you decline a set.

Dec 7 _ 9 is room only but....dec 9_16 which is eight days has 9 ticket days attached to it....still the same ..and thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!