first WDW vacation - HELLLPPPP!!!!

momo4

Earning My Ears
Please Help!! I am travelling to Orlando for 7 days July 14 with my husband and 4 kids (ages 13,12,19 -girls and 5 - boy). We will be meeting several family members there. We are staying off site (although I wish I would have read this board prior - it appears we're missing out) We are renting a condo. Anyway, I am completely overwhelmed at everything. Can anyone help me with an itinerary? What are the best ways to save money? What other advice do you have? Tell me where to start, I am spinning my wheels and wasting LOTS of time!!! Thank you!!

I'm thinking we should spend two days at Universal Studios. Any thoughts and/or suggestions? Thanks!!!!

momo4... you have a few suggestions posted to your question at theme park stratagies :p :p :p

Good Luck!

Thank you so much. I just headed over there. You are so wonderful here on this board. I am grateful to have found you!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter