First Trip With Baby!

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I am debating how long to stay. It will be me and DH and DS who will have just turned one and my parents. We are getting rooms, proabably at ASMo. How long should we stay? We're planning a late August trip and I was thinking either 4 nights and 5 days or 5 nights and 6 days. Opinions? THANKS!!!!!!!!

We have been to WDW every year since my DD was 4 months old (she's now 11).

First of all, you have made the right decision by staying on property. It is, by far, the easiest thing to do when you are at WDW with a baby.

Based on my own experiences, the longer you can stay, the better. My best advise is to take things slowly, allowing time for naps, feedings,etc. You should also allow time for rest for you and your husband since the parks can be crowded and hot, and especially tiring if you're taking care of a baby.

Of course, how many days you spend at WDW depends on how much time you have off from work and how much time you have to allow for travel.

Have a fantastic trip and be sure to take lots of pictures. These memories will last forever.

I'd go for as long as I could!

My ds is 17 months and he's already been to WDW 3 times, when he was 2.5 months, 6 months and 13 months.

Like the other poster said, take things slow and work around his schedule. When we went last time, we'd go to the parks and ds would take his morning nap in the stroller while we were walking around.

You can take him on lots of rides and he'll love just looking around at everything.

Have a great trip, we go in October and I can't wait!

As the previous posts have stated, go and have fun, stay as long as you can. Just remeber to take it SLOW. The youngest one on the trip will dictate how much you can do in a given day. You may want to to go, but they will make you stop. So don't get frustrated, just relax and have a great time

Glenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter