First trip to WDW & First TR! - AUG 2013 TR!

tiffaneeee

Mouseketeer
Okay, first of all, I'm sorry for my not creative title but I will improve it once I arrive there and draft my daily reports. *gives you a flower for apologies* :flower3:

Additionally, sorry if my writing is the equivalent of a 6th grader's even though I'm an incoming sophomore :teeth: anyways! back to the pre-trip report!
WELCOME READERS. :grouphug:

I am writing this out of inspiration of reading other DISers' trip reports! I really enjoyed reading the reports and a thought occurred to me: "How much more fun would it be to write an actual trip report?" :scratchin And so I was off!

This will be my first ever trip to WDW for vacation! :hyper: Although I have been to Disneyland several times, due to my lovely close approximation to the park, this will be my first time staying in a Disney resort and therefore I am more excited to go to WDW simply (but not only) for the fact that I am staying at a resort there than I was going to Disneyland several times. (sorry) :upsidedow

Our trip will be from August 4 to 10! Anyone else gonna be at WDW on those dates? :)

I'll be staying at Pop Century! Not too bad for my first time visiting the World. Can't wait to energetically run around the proximity of the resort the moment I arrive there and swim at the resort's three fantastic pools. And going to the arcade because that's what normal teenagers do.

Can't wait to go to the parks, too! And to sample the diverse Coca Cola drinks in Club Cool and to finally indulge in my own Pineapple Dole Whip. To ride all the big kid rides and little kid rides alike. To sleep 7 hours a night in my resort in excitement of awaiting another day in The Happiest Place on Earth. To have my picture taken with Disney characters and take pictures of random things that amuse me. To squander money on random Disney souvenirs to forever depress me after I arrive back home from WDW.

Without further ado, here's the start of my first short pre-trip report and short trip report! Wheeee! :cheer2:

Introducing the main characters!

DSC_0698_zpsbc27cf4e.jpg

- My 11 year old DB, Alfie! :3dglasses Although he is my 11 year old younger brother, he is like 5 inches tall than me. He is not nearly as excited as I am to go to WDW (as a result of his League of Legends addiction LOL),he loves travelling so I hope he will enjoy this trip! His favorite Disney character is Oswald. I'm pretty sure he will eat at least 2 plates of food every time we will eat a meal there because he is such a hungry hungry hippo.

DSC_0010_zpsa676c105.jpg

- Me, Tiffany! 13 year old that is 5'0 tall. Sigh. :( I am excited to go to WDW!!! Planning to stay up all night the night before the plane ride! (WHICH IS TONIGHT! :hyper:) I researched a bit of information about WDW and tips and tricks for my stay there. And I created my DIS account solely for my WDW trip. Hehehehe. :cutie: My favorite Disney character is Goofy and my favorite Disney ride is Tower of Terror. :cool2: I too will also eat at last 2 plates of food every time we will have a meal because I love eating. ::cake::mickeybar

DSC_0467_zpse9fdd48c.jpg

- My cousin, Angelo (Gelo for short, literally it's his nickname :lmao:) is 15 and 5'9! He's probably gonna be up all night (1D song! :D) in anticipation for the trip! He's really funny and responsible so he'll almost be like a father figure to me during the trip. lol.

DSC_0878_zpsf8b557b4.jpg

- My other cousin, Jason! Just turned 13 and is 5'7 or something. I do not know his excitement level for WDW. But he's gonna be the mischief maker in the trip pirate: He too is hilarious and loves eating out, so I will intermittently document how much food he eats during the trip. :rolleyes1

DSC_0875_zpsb993467a.jpg

Ariane on the left!
- Lastly, and still another cousin, Ariane! She's gonna turn 13 in a month and is 5'7, like Jason. Really excited for WDW. :goodvibes

Recurring characters will be my mom, my grandma, my uncle, and my two aunts!

I will kinda report on my night staying up for the plane trip! And I will try to report as early as possible; pics of trips to come too!

Hope you join in! :bitelip:

TRIP REPORT TABLE OF CONTENTS

August 4, 2013:
August 5, 2013:
August 6, 2013:
August 7, 2013:
August 8, 2013:
August 9, 2013:
August 10, 2013:

Yaaay, how exciting! OMG 1 day left before you leave! I love all of your family's faces :rotfl: Will you be using DSLR on your trip? What kind?

And do tell about your first impression of Pop once you're there. I'll be staying there for the 1st time, too, next year :thumbsup2

Btw, I'm 29 and also 5'0. I so know how you feel...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter