First trip to VWL

Pirate Fan

Earning My Ears
Just back from the first use of our DVC at the VWL. we had the 2 bedroom suite, room 4549. We could not have been any happier with the whole experience. The room was fantastic and worked out great for 5 adults and 2 children. The MNSSHP was great! Going back in April and can't wait.

We were there last year & LOVED it. Our 6 & 8 year old loved the pool & walking across the bridge in the lobby. We watched the electric water parade several nights from the beach & enjoyed the boat rides to MK. I want to stay in other WDW resorts, but I don't want to leave VWL either!

Isn't it a fabulous resort. :thumbsup2 Serene. I've stayed there a myriad of times and I avoided it at first, because I hate dark interiors. But it really is special.

I also enjoy being so close to Fort Wilderness and the Contemporary.

I enjoy AKL because of the animals but I bet my DH would be in his element at VWL. The pictures of it are beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter