Or DCA Set list was

Fanfare and Flourishes
Under the Sea
Corcoran Cadets
Armed Forces Salute
Highland Cathedral
Wizard of Oz
Prime Time Toon Review

We played the day before Veterans Day so we thought the Armed Forces thing was appropriate, everyone loved it!

Sounds great! Glad you were able to squeeze in some Disney ones :)

The Wadi Wadi is great we have not been to Aquatica but we love Typhoon Lagoon as we love lazy rivers! The Wadi Wadi had the best lazy river! You sat in a tube and it actually took you uphill they had motors on a track that hit when your tube got on the track. Omg we stayed on it for hours! It's hot in Dubai!

They also had the most awesome rides! Surf pools etc. gravity ones! Dubai is def worth a visit! :-)

I love a lazy river!!! Typhoon Lagoon is fabulous.

I'd have to combine Dubai with a European trip probably, but that's definitely something to think about.

I'd have to combine Dubai with a European trip probably, but that's definitely something to think about.

Europe 2015 is on my radar. Dubai is one of the stopovers for me to consider. As is Hong Kong and Singapore.

Decisions decisions.

Europe 2015 is on my radar. Dubai is one of the stopovers for me to consider. As is Hong Kong and Singapore.

Decisions decisions.

If you two make concrete plans to go to Dubai, let me know. I have lost count how many times I have been and can give you some pointers.

Corinna

I agree, the first time was way too short but I'm so glad we worked it in. I thought the SAME THING! I probably would have followed you to the car chatting the whole way, I was having so much fun, but I didn't want to seem like a stalker :rotfl: I hope we can figure out something, I think we'd have a blast! :)

You could have followed us if you wanted to! I just felt so bad, like I was taking more park time away from you and didn't want to regret or miss anything :goodvibes

I have to not think about it or I get too excited, if that makes any sense at all :hyper:

I totally get it! ....but I like that feeling! :hyper::hyper:

You could have followed us if you wanted to! I just felt so bad, like I was taking more park time away from you and didn't want to regret or miss anything :goodvibes

I totally get it! ....but I like that feeling! :hyper::hyper:

Be warned, I'm going to follow you next time! :goodvibes

It sure is!

7 Days to go!!!!!!!

This time next Friday we should be at the Grand Floridian!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Happy belated Thanksgiving everybody! Hope you all had a fabulous day :) I had to work but it wasn't too bad.

Pam, I just found a VGF thread with pictures of thhe views feom the rooms. What category did you book?

Pam, I just found a VGF thread with pictures of thhe views feom the rooms. What category did you book?

Studio Lake view, mom loves a nice view. Would have done a 1BR but they were booked.

I've purposefully not looked at any photos, I want to be in total awe when I get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts