First Trip to DL - One day Only - Any advice welcome

I'm totally open to this idea! Do you think it would be too difficult/we'd be waiting in lines forever if we tried to do both those rides I mentioned above and DCA?

If you are there at rope drop, have MaxPass and have a good game plan I think you could theoretically ride almost everything you want, if not everything. I would definitely park hop.

Thank you all! Now that that's out of the way....I think I'm going to prioritize the rides that are not at WDW and the rides that you always hear are vastly different than WDW. I'm thinking: Indiana Jones, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Matterhorn, Mr. Toad, Space Mountain, Pirates. Not in any particular order. Is this too ambitious for one day? I imagine Space Mountain is the go-to place at rope drop; is one of those rides an obvious second stop?

With your EMH perk from staying on site and MP, you should be able to do all these rides early in your day. Mr. Toad, Matterhorn, and SM should be available with your EMH. Nemo is a slow loader -- if there is no line, go for it. Otherwise, save it for after the other rides. Go for IJA and POTC right after your EMH. And you can use MP for IJA, SM, Matterhorn, and other FP rides. Be ready to go as soon as the park opens for you -- you can get so much done in those morning hours. Then end your day with something special like the WOC Dessert Party (truly unique to DLR).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter