• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

first trip/solo?

Forevryoung

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for a few weeks but my plans are now coming together for my trip to Disney World During the first week or two of June. I am going with a family of four who have a daughter in a wheelchair. Thats one of the reasons I am going :cool1: . Hay its a trip to Disney that I don't have to pay for all myself.
I believe that the five of us will be going for a week but I was wondering if it would be worth it for me to stay a few extra days alone? Is Disney still fun if you are by yourself? Even after I've been there a week. The last time I was there it was 9 years ago and I am sure everything has changed. I wont be staying on property with the family so I was considering staying on property if i was by myself (no car when im alone etc). What are things I should consider and is there anything special that I could do alone when im not with two children ages 13 and 10 (I'm 20).
If you have any useful information or tips it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Katie

Hi Katie and Welcome to the DIS :wave:

The best advice I can give you is to split your questions up and post them on the relevent boards. There is a great Solo board here :)

Welcome to the DIS, Katie!!!

Forevryoung,

I travel on vacations all the time solo and really enjoy it. You should be fine and will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter