First trip planning questions

casperthegm

Mouseketeer
Hello. I'm in the planning stages right now and I have a quick question regarding FP's. I'm not sure yet if we'll be staying at a Disney Hotel or a nearby offstite hotel.

If we stay at a Disney hotel, is it the same policy as at Disney World Florida? We can reserve our FP's 60 days ahead of time?

If we stay offsite and buy tickets ahead of time do we have to wait until the day we arrive at the park to make fp reservations?

Also, are dining reservations also available 180 days out?

Thank you.

Hello. I'm in the planning stages right now and I have a quick question regarding FP's. I'm not sure yet if we'll be staying at a Disney Hotel or a nearby offstite hotel.

If we stay at a Disney hotel, is it the same policy as at Disney World Florida? We can reserve our FP's 60 days ahead of time?

If we stay offsite and buy tickets ahead of time do we have to wait until the day we arrive at the park to make fp reservations?

Also, are dining reservations also available 180 days out?

Thank you.

No, Disneyland Paris is not the same as Florida. You can not reserve Fastpasses in advance , you need to get them on the day when you are in the park. Disneyland Paris has the paper legacy Fastpass. This means you get a Fastpass by inserting you park ticket into the machine which is located beside the rides which have Fastpass.

It does not matter whether you stay offsite or onsite or what type of ticket you have, everyone has the same opportunity to get whatever Fastpasses they want.

Dining reservations are available at 60 days out for everyone. Dining reservations can only be made by phone, by calling the Disneyland Paris Dining Reservation call centre. Again it does not matter whether you stay onsite or off site, everyone has the same opportunity to book whatever reservations they want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter