first trip, hotel, transportation

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by paty, Jan 10, 2018.

1. paty

paty Earning My Ears

we are having a hard time choosing a hotel for our first trip in June - 4 nights but we only have 3 days of parks.
    we are a family of 4 (2 teenage girls) and this might be our only trip to europe in a while

is it worth it to stay at disneyland hotel? what are the advantages to newport bay? the price difference is about $800 for our dates, both in regular rooms. i have no idea of the cost for a castle club room, didn't call to ask!

all hotels are saying pool is closed. not a big deal but i'm just curious, is it because of the weather or just a coincidence?

on the last day, our flight is in the morning so we are leaving disney to CDG airport. what is the best/easiest way to get there and how long does it take?

thank you!

2. TLinden16

TLinden16 Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!

I'm by no means a Disneyland Paris expert, but when I went there a few years back, we took the train Disneyland to CDG airport. It was a quick ride--just 10 minutes. The cost was a bit high, but well worth it in my opinion.