First trip home...

CptnJack

All Ears
We are leaving Saturday for our very first trip home to SSR. We always seem to switch to OKW and this time it didn't work out. This should be a very fun trip (aren't they all?). My 16 yo son has never been. He's been to Epcot once, one day, from noon to 9:00PM and didn't stay on site. We are surprising him (for those that remember, I am the king of surprises). He flies into Atlanta on Saturday morning and thinks he's just coming down for a visit. We are all set to just head from Atlanta Airport to Disney. We are wondering how long it will be before he realizes we are going somewhere, either by the bags in the car or by heading south.

We are spending the first night in a standard room at Sports, that ought to be a tight squeeze... then off to the 2BR.

Monday the 21st is my other Son's 4th birthday and I just ordered him a custom Mickey cake for his birthday, he will be ecstatic. Friday is my wife's birthday but she made me promise I wouldn't make a big deal out of it (yeah right!).

So my 16yo doesn't know he's going and he's never been, My sister and brother in law are meeting us their with my twin nieces and my other niece is meeting us and staying at SSR with us. Should be one heck of a trip home.

Thanks to all here who have helped me in my evil plans!

I wonder if Diane will still be there...

Hello fellow Atlantan!

Have a wonderful vacation at SSR! I'm counting down myself.....we will be checking in 5/26 for a nine night stay. :cloud9:

Shan

I'll leave the room nice and clean for you, we're checking out the 26th. Do you spend any time at the parks the day you leave? We are thinking of maybe a half day before the drive back.

Hope your trip is great. Can't wait to read your report, especially regarding your DS16's reaction. :goodvibes

Have a marvelous time and a wonderful family celebration.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter