First timer to DLP. A few questions

Yzma and Kronk

<font color=darkcoral>I survived the Pie-fest<br><
Great info on the threads. Thanks!

We are going to DLP for the first time at the end of November. We are WDW pros and really excited about going to DLP!! Staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Appreciate any help or suggestions
- we've paid for Half board - I would like to eat at DH for breakfast and either Walts or Reme's. Do we need reservations? Which is better Walts or Reme's
- is EMH everyday?
- Fastpass - are they the paper tickets like the old machines at WDW?
- anything special for the 25th or Christmas that we need to know about?
- is Disneyland Hotel worth the extra cost?
- any other tips?
Thanks!

Congratulations on your trip!

All table-service restaurants require reservation. I'm not 100% confident but I believe if you have HB with a breakfast buffet, you can make a reservation to eat at the DLH (or at Plaza Gardens in the Park) for free. Breakfast buffet reservations should be done 3+ days prior to the date.

Walt's is an iconic restaurant in the heart of Main Street, with so many different choices and gorgeous views. While Rémy is also nice, it's a very different experience: all main courses feature ratatouille, and you have to pick your choices from a more limited “menu carte” (which is typically French). If you can, I would suggest do both, staying with Rémy and ending with Walt's, requesting a seating near a window if you can.

EMT (as they're called now) runs everyday and in both parks.

FP are paper tickets. You can have only one active FP at any time for each park, plus Indiana Jones which counts separately. (If your FP reservation is 2 hrs+ ahead, you can get a new FP in 2 hours).

There is a new show for Christmas with Goofy at the WDS. I would highly recommend seeing it! It is maybe the most anticipated show of this year, I was able to see it yesterday and it is definitely one of the best Disney show in the last few years.

If your wallet can afford it, definitely go for the DLH. There is something very unique about having a Disney hotel that sits directly in front of the Park. Its architecture blends so smoothly into Main Street that you have that extra feeling of literally sleeping into the Park. Imagine that you can walk the hotel early in the morning or late at night and see through the windows the Main Street train station in an empty park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!