first timer questions

taximom00

Mouseketeer
Hi

We are going to Paris July 3-12

We would like to visit DLP for a day but perhaps overnight.

If you stay on the property, does this include park tickets for all in your party (we are three adults).

I looked at the UK site and the cost in American $$ is $62/pp whereas the US site is $82/pp! Can anyone buy tickets on any site?

If we only go for a day, should we just do one park or both?

We visited HK Disney a few years ago for a day and felt that we were able to see all we wanted to see.

Thoughts/suggestions appreciated!

If you book a Disney package through a Disney website you will get 1 night with 2 days park tickets for everyone including both parks. With this you would benefit from Extra Magic Hours from 8am - 10 am which is a great advantage. You can book a package on any country's site or by telephone you can ask for a particular country.
If going for a day I would just do the main park particularly with the new shows for the 25th anniversary. Make sure you don't miss Illuminations at the end of the night.
If you stay at an onsite hotel you can arrive early morning and they will put your bags in storage until your room is ready so that you can go and enjoy the parks.

I agree with above - if you do decide to stay on site get there as early as you can, store your bags at the hotel until the room is ready and you'll have 2 day's park tickets that cover both parks. The parks are very close together so you can easily park hop - literally 5 minutes between each gate (if that). Getting from the on site hotels to the parks if quick too - if you choose a hotel round the lake it's a 10 minute walk max or free shuttle bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter