First time trip to Paris Disneyland - need planning help and advice please

@gracieclaire There's actually apparently 3, according to the DLP site.

The "Shaft Creatures" is the one that was far more creepy. The "5th Dimension" was pretty tame.

@gracieclaire Not sure. When we were there, in the loading area the line split and we were sent to the upper level, that's where we rode "Shaft Creatures." Riding the second time we were on the lower level and it was "5th Dimension". I'd just ask a Cast Member and see if you can request a specific version.

@gracieclaire Not sure. When we were there, in the loading area the line split and we were sent to the upper level, that's where we rode "Shaft Creatures." Riding the second time we were on the lower level and it was "5th Dimension". I'd just ask a Cast Member and see if you can request a specific version.
Will do, thanks, learn something new everyday

The library on the right goes to the lower level, the library on the left goes to the upper level. But they don't always load from both, especially at park open. The three shafts have different stories in DLP (same creepy protagonist, but different sentences), but I never noticed the drop cycle was different between above and below, I thought they depend on the shaft only.
I know what you're thinking, how can there be two identical libraries in different positions? And six service elevators? It's a space-time continuum paradox, obviously, twilight zone stuff.

Last edited:
The library on the right goes to the lower level, the library on the left goes to the upper level. But they don't always load from both, especially at park open. The three shafts have different stories in DLP (same creepy protagonist, but different sentences), but I never noticed the drop cycle was different between above and below, I thought they depend on the shaft only.
I know what you're thinking, how can there be two identical libraries in different positions? And six service elevators? It's a space-time continuum paradox, obviously, twilight zone stuff.
Cool! I will be there for 4 days. I will try and ride every elevator!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter