first time to wdw

Musky,
Since you are planning on spending some time onsite, might I suggest (if possible) that one of the days you are at the All Stars is a day that they have E-Ride night? This is an unbelievable time - and one of the best reasons for staying on-site.

Oh, yeah, I definitely plan on doing e-night - if they ever announce the dates! I figured it would be either Monday or Tuesday so I made my ressies to include both those nights. Of course, if they decide to have it only on Friday, I'm screwed! And it looks like there is a possibility that they may not be having them at all, if attendance doesn't pick up.

Musky :confused:

Hey planogirl,

We are not going until april, but you can count on a full report of the hotel when we get back.

hotelkingdom.com had some good deals, they have a bi-level suite for 108.90 per night. they have 800 sq. ft. with king bed and bath upstairs and 1 queen murphy and 1 queen sleeper sofa downstairs. In all suites, they have full kitchens with utensils supplied, not rented.

The studio suite has 500 sq. ft. has 2 full size beds and 1 queen sleeper sofa. 68.90 per night

The one we chose was the executive studio, which has 1 queen bed and 1 queen sleeper sofa. this is also 500 sq. ft., since it is just the 2 of us this is quite enough space. 78.90 per night.

They also offer a free full breakfast buffet every morning as well.

We also thought since this is our 5th anniversary trip, something by the lake would be very romantic, although i probably should have asked for a lake view room, but anything would be great as long as the place is clean.

Sorry so long, poohangel:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter