Is November a good time to go to WDW?

• Absolutely the best!

• A good time to visit

• Its tolerable

• Never again!

Results are only viewable after voting.

GASTONE

Earning My Ears
We are anxiously awaiting our first trip to WDW. What are the crowds like in mid November. Is it a good time to go? What about ASMO? Is it a decent place to stay?

OUR KIDS ARE GEEKED!!!

I haven't been at that time, but I hear it's good.

Especailly since Thanksgiving is late this year!:D

I went when I was 5 or 6 and now I'm 10. I can't remember that much but I remember the lines weren't too long and the water parks were empty but it was cold at night.

Amanda:earsgirl::Pinkbounc

Lines are short, park hours are short, and weather can go either way. I've been there when it's been hot in December and cool in October. Our November trip was both! We needed light jackets in the evening, but it was definitely warm enough during the day to swim.

I would definitely go back in November. I liked October, but I didn't like missing the fall weather up north. I liked December, but I didn't like missing some of our Christmas preparation time at home. November has not much going on at home up until Thanksgiving. I voted for "It's a good time to go," but in retrospect I might say it's the best!

Nov. is a great time to visit so festive and if your note there during Thanksgiving week it's not that crowded.

I can't comment on November because we have in the past went in January.Our next trip however will be late November-early December. I did want to say that the ASMO is just fine. It is peged as a value resort but it is much more. You will find it clean, kept up and full of the Disney magic. The food court is great and my DS loved the pool. The bus service was excelent. The rooms are a little small but not much smaller than most of your local chains such as Holliday Inn or Hampton Inn. You get a Mickey Wake up call and the entire staff we found ready to help. Relax and get ready fo that trip.

Jordan's mom

November is our favorite month to visit WDW. The crowds are low and the weather is great. We also love the Food & Wine Festival. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter