First Time To SoCal

This is a lot to think about but great info so far! Looks like May is out because of scheduling difficulties and mid-June is looking more likely. Any concerns about going at the beginning of summer?

This is a lot to think about but great info so far! Looks like May is out because of scheduling difficulties and mid-June is looking more likely. Any concerns about going at the beginning of summer?

Everything will be more crowded starting the second week of June. Try to get to the Disney parks at opening. Otherwise beaches will be nice at that time. I forget what else was on the agenda and not a whole lot of time to reread post. I will when I get a chance.

Everything will be much more crowded by mid JUne because school will be out. For Disneyland get there at opening or consider staying on property for early entry. Traffic is sometimes better during rush hour once school is out, but all the tourist attractions will be busy so allow more time. The beaches are really nice that time of year once the morning "June gloom" burns off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!