First Time to Orlando! Dec 8th-16th Disney & Universal Trip Report

Kathy Muniz

Mouseketeer
Let me start off by saying planning is so worth it!! All of the tips and tricks I learned over the last year came in so handy and saved us so much time and stress, so if you ever wonder if all your obsessive YouTube watching and blog reading is worth it... IT IS!!!

In case you’d like to check out my pre-trip report: https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...-going-to-disney-world-updated-10-14.3677079/

12/8 Travel Day and Magic Kingdom

Our travel day started off being very early getting picked up from home at 3:30am We had a 6:45am flight from New York to Orlando and arrived around 9:30am. I was a little bit hesitant to use the yellow luggage tags Disney gives you to bypass having to pick up your luggage in Orlando but let me tell you it was SO worth it!! We didn’t have to lug our bags around, we just walked over to the Magical Express check in area and waited for our bus to Pop Century. It was a bit of a long wait but our hotel was the only stop for us which was nice. Thankfully we got a text during our bus ride that our room was ready! We got to skip the check in desk and go right to our room, which was great because it was so busy!! We hung out in the room for a little bit and had lunch in the hotel’s cafeteria. The food was nothing to rave about but was convenient and quick so can’t complain. After we ate we checked the bus times on the app (which were actually very accurate) and took the next bus over to Magic Kingdom. The bus ride from Pop was about 15-20 min, but unless you’re at the front of the bus line you’ll most likely be standing. One thing to note is that MK on non-party nights is a mad house!! We got there in time to walk around Main Street for a bit, take pictures in front of the castle, and sat towards the back of the hub to watch the parade. Not the best view but we could see all the floats and got to stay away from the crazy crowds that were on the sidewalks... never seen so many people in my life lol! My original plan was so go meet Mickey after the parade but everyone was getting pretty tired and were ready to do some rides. So we headed over to Tomorrowland to use our fast passes for Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway and Buzz Lightyear. Thank goodness for Fast pass!! We only ever had to wait 5-10 minutes in line when the normal lines were 60+ minutes. We also got to do the people mover (CM said it was 30 min wait but was only really 15) and meet Stitch who was so darn cute. After finishing up at Tomorrowland we made our way to Columbia Harbour House for dinner. We did mobile order but still had to wait around 30 minutes for our food (after the app said it was ready) so keep that in mind if there’s a big crowd when you go. It was a nice break to sit down and eat for a while before heading back over to Tomorrowland for the Happily Ever After Dessert Party. I believe check in was listed as 7:30 but we got there around 6:45 and there was already a line to check in. They let us go in a little after 7:00 which was really nice. We got our own little table and tried a bunch of desserts, apple cider and POG juice. The desserts were just ok... our favs were the Oreo push pop, the cheesecake brownies and the cheeseburger egg rolls. At around 7:45 we made our way down to the private grassy area and got a spot near the back left corner by the railing. This was the perfect spot because everyone seems to stay in the area right when you walk in so we didn’t have to deal with anyone in front of us blocking our view, it was perfect. One thing to note is they changed the park closing to 12am so the Once Upon a Time projection show got moved from 8:30 to 9:45 (after the fireworks). This made the wait for the fireworks longer but my son got to run around and we played games even had enough room to lay down on the grass to rest our eyes for a sec. The fireworks were absolutely amazing, the view you get with the dessert party makes it so worth the price! The projection show at 9:45 was ok, worth seeing once and it let some of the crowd head out ahead of us after the fireworks but not something I’d wait for again. The bus line was pretty long when we made it to the bus area so I thought I’d try out walking to the contemporary and calling an uber... never doing that again lol. It was just so crowded and such a hassle to walk back over there from the busses, it wasn’t worth it in my opinion.

C1F277F6-751C-4FBC-AB40-194031791440.jpeg

12/9 Morning - Animal Kingdom

Today my family were troopers and let me wake them up at 7am. We had breakfast at Pop around 7:30 and went over to the bus line around 7:50ish. Since Hollywood Studios had EMH and the forecast was predicting a big storm that afternoon, the HS line was crazy long and AK barely had anyone in it! We arrived at Animal Kingdom at 8:05am and there was a pretty big line just to scan in. We arrived at the bridge to head over to Pandora at 8:25 and they held us there for about 10 min. The cast members started leading us over to the Pandora area and it was a little hectic with people trying to squeeze their way into any tiny space they could find but soon enough we were in the line with plenty of breathing room. We were in the rides pre show video room before 9:00 so not too bad of a wait. And let me just say FOP is by far the best ride I’ve ever been on!! Completely immersive and thrilling, I’m sure I teared up at one point lol. So worth waking up early for! We were planning to watch the Lion King show and do Everest later that afternoon with a fastpass but the rain had really picked up after we got off FOP. So we headed right over to Asia with our ponchos on to do Everest since it was only a 10 min wait and would probably end up closing (which it did). Side note: so glad I got the ponchos at home! They were a life saver and I’m sure much cheaper than buying here. We all loved Everest with the exception of my son who got off and was not happy about the part in the dark (which surprised me since he loved Space Mountain). After Everest the rain was out of control but we ran over to use our Safari fastpass and decided to call it a day after that since the rain was onky going to get worse. The Safari was so much fun and our driver Dominick was hilarious! Despite the pouring rain we got to see a ton of animals and it was a nice break from all the walking. After the Safari, we made our way back to the park entrance and the busses and our feet/legs were soaked! We just laughed and went with it but were so glad we wore long pants because it got a little cold! So weird how different the temps are from home in CT, 60s and 70s would normally be warm for us but with the humidity it was a little chilly. The only thing we got to eat at animal kingdom was a Mickey ice cream sandwich my son ordered which he absolutely loved After we got back to Pop Century we all changed, had lunch at the hotel and took a nap for a couple hours (except for my son who decided to stay up and regretted it later when he was dozing off at the Christmas Party).

00E0ADD5-C4A6-4693-AF78-90683EFC062D.jpeg

12/9 Evening - MVMCP

After our naps we took the bus to MK (around 5:20) and we got to sit this time which was nice for our tired feet lol. There was a bit of a crowd at the entrance to get your party wristbands so it took a little while to get in but not too bad. FYI, when you get to security check, open up all your zippers on your bags, helps to go a little faster. Once we got our wristbands we headed inside the park, grabbed a few maps and made our way over to the side entrance that they open for party guests. We got to take a family picture, get our Santa sugar cookie and headed over to Fantasyland to do some rides. We started off the night doing Tea Cups, Barnstormer, Dumbo and Under the Sea and they were all 5 minute waits or less! Next we got some popcorn and waited in line to meet Belle. One thing to remember when meeting characters is that they take scheduled breaks for 5-15 minutes so be patient. I know it’s easier said than done but we ended up just missing meeting her before her 15 minute break so we were a little bummed we had to wait longer. But when she came back she was so sweet and funny, it was definitely worth the wait After Meeting Belle we took a break at Gaston’s Tavern and tried LeFous Brew and the special Christmas party Vanellope Éclair. I absolutely loved the éclair (fruity pebble flavored) and I hated LeFous Brew! Lol Ugh so gross and way too sweet! But John got the cute mug with it so that was a nice souvenir. Next we made our way to it’s a small world (still a weird ride but a classic so we had to ride it lol) and Peter Pan (30 min posted wait but was actually more like 15). We were going to try to squeeze in Haunted Mansion since it was only a 10 min wait, but since the first parade had just ended by the time we got there, the wait was outside of the ride entrance and was def more than 10 minutes by that point. But it all worked out because we went to Casey’s Corner for dinner instead since we were all pretty hungry (it was around 9pm). Jayden and I hunted down seats (had to share a table with another couple but they ended up leaving before the fireworks) while Angie and John ordered our food. This was the best spot we could have chosen to eat at because we were able to stay seated to watch the fireworks at 10:00, listen to the castle show at 10:30 (couldn’t really see the characters) and watch the last parade at 11pm; we could even see the snow falling on Main St from where we were so I was very happy Not sure if we’d ever do the party again since it was pretty pricey but it was fun to do once.

F449BCFE-499B-43DB-AD78-8E625DBFE6ED.jpeg

6220F70C-FF10-4EA6-8E5E-7A89B5A6E4D4.jpeg

12/10 - Hollywood Studios

Since we were out pretty late last night we decided to have a relaxing morning and head to Hollywood Studios just before lunch. Did some laundry to wash the clothes that got soaked in the rain and then had breakfast at Pop. Had Mickey waffles with strawberry sauce... so good!! We took the bus to Hollywood Studios around 11am and were there in about 5/10 minutes. The walk to the park from the bus stop was pretty long since they’re still working on the gondolas, my feet are not happy with me right now lol. We started the day at Star Tours and I ended up being the rebel spy! Lol The wait for that ride was a little under 30 minutes. We had about 45 minutes until our Sci Fi reservation so we walked over to Star Wars Launch bay to check out some of the displays. Kylo Ren was posted as a 10 minute wait so we got in line for that but it ended up changing to 30 min as soon as we got in line so we decided to just head back to Sci Fi for lunch. We were pretty tired at that point so it was nice to sit down and the restaurant was so cool. We ordered burgers, bbq tenders and Jay got the macaroni and cheese; overall we liked the food Since it’s so dark in there we were pretty sleepy after eating but as soon as we walked out the cold air woke us back up lol. It was super cold today so I was glad we packed extra sweaters hats and gloves, it got into the 40s by the end of the night After lunch we met Olaf who was super cute, watched the Jedi Training Show (those kids are so darn cute!) and March of the First Order and then headed over to use our fast passes for Rockin Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror. Jay wasn’t quite ready for RRR so we did child swap which was super easy and convenient. And omg RRR was crazy!!! Lol That initial take off was so cool, had a lot of fun riding that one! Next up was Tower of Terror and I was so proud of Jayden for braving that one out even though he was nervous! Next up was Toy Story Land!! Alien Swirling Saucers was a 30 minute wait so we did that first and it was so cute We got lucky and had the new Christmas song playing while we rode. Toy Story Midway Mania was an hour wait so we decided to skip it and have dinner at Woodys Lunchbox. The tachos were AMAZINGGG and they helped warm us up since it was coldddd. Angie and John got the grilled cheese which was ok, and we finished off the meal sharing the apple cranberry pop tart which was very yummy! After dinner we headed over to Slinky Dog Dash to use our last Fastpass and OMG was a cute and super fun ride!! We ended the night grabbing some coffee and hot chocolate at Joeffreys and watching Sunset Seasons Greetings for a few minutes which was a cute show. We decided to skip out on the fireworks and head back to the hotel early since we were all pretty tired. The bus was there as soon as we left and there were barely any people so we got to sit! This may seem like a silly thing to be excited about but after all the walking and standing in line, sitting is heaven lol. Overall Hollywood Studios was a fun park and we had a great day! Heading to bed early tonight because we are waking up bright and early to have breakfast with Pooh and friends

69BD2946-130D-4937-827B-F1286EA0AD5D.jpeg

0C94AEA5-0362-442C-94B2-569B35B64CCE.jpeg

12/11 Morning - Magic Kingdom

Today started off bright and early (and a bit of a rush since I slept through my alarm) because we had an 8:10am reservation to have breakfast with Pooh at Crystal Palace We ended up ubering since the bus wasn’t scheduled to come for a while and it worked out great to get us to our reservation in time. They dropped us off at the contemporary and we walked over to MK with plenty of time to get to the restaurant. Since we were one of the first time slots the breakfast went really fast and we were able to eat, meet all four characters and jay even got to march in the parade with Tigger and were done by 8:55am. We walked out just in time to see the welcome show at the castle and then headed over to Haunted Mansion Most rides were only a 5-10 minute wait this early in the morning so we were able to do Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Magic Carpets by 10:30 After the rides we took a snack break and got our first popcorn bucket and dole whip... yumm!! And jay got yet another Mickey ice cream sandwich Definitely his favorite dessert of the trip! Next up was our fast passes for Enchanted Tales with Belle (Jay got to be a picture frame in the show lol), Winnie the Pooh and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (super short but fun - not sure if I’d do it without a fast pass though since the wait was 90 minutes). We were all done with these rides by 12:30 so we squeezed in Mickey’s Philharmagic before our 1:15pm reservation at Be Our Guest. The food here for lunch was just ok but the rooms were beautiful and it was fun to be able to eat there It was time to head back to the hotel for a nap so we headed over to the busses around 2pm and got to catch some of the parade on the way out.

E4E0A770-6713-44EB-8B18-872B6EF83B16.jpeg

902FC62E-4F4D-4845-9324-85982B73F234.jpeg

12/11 Evening - Animal Kingdom

After a short nap we got ready and took the bus over to Animal Kingdom around 5:30 (had the bus all to ourselves!). We had a fast Pass for Dinosaur but it was temporarily closed so we ended up getting an any ride fast Pass which worked out perfect because I was able to get another fast Pass for Primeval whirl and by the time we arrived at the park Dinosaur was back up! We used the any ride fast Pass for Dinosaur and thought it was so fun! Wasn’t sure what to expect so it was a lot of fun Next we headed over to watch a few minutes of Rivers of Light from the bridge near Dino land and went back to ride Primeval Whirl with our next fast pass. Another ride that we didn’t expect much from but ended up loving! We decided to end the night having dinner in Pandora and taking one last ride on Flight of Passage. Angie and I got the meat bowls with chicken and beef, John got the cheeseburger pods and jay did the kids hot dog. We all liked our food, my favs were the chips and the cheese cake dessert. Thanks to reading reviews online we knew to get in line for Flight of Passage just before park closing to beat the long lines. Most of the day the ride was listed at 115-130 minutes, it was posted as 75 min wait when we got in line at 7:30pm and we ended up waiting just under an hour to ride Awesome way to end our night at Animal Kingdom and definitely my favorite ride of the trip so far

12/12 Morning - Epcot

Our last morning at Disney World started a little slower than I wanted but I reminded myself to take deep breaths and that it wasn’t that serious lol. We got to Epcot around 9:30 (9am opening) and I was worried about Soarin being a long wait since the plan was to rope drop. It was posted as 30 minutes but ended up being only 10-15 min What an amazing ride!! Sadly section B was closed so we sat in C1 and still loved it even though the leaning tower and Taj Mahal looked pretty warped. Still a very cool experience, reminded me of Flight of Passage but not as immersive. The family was getting hangry so we stopped at Sunshine Seasons and had our favorite breakfast of the trip! We got the cinnamon roll, breakfast platter and breakfast sandwich and we all loved our food! Next up was spaceship earth and test track which were both really cool, though my son was expecting test track to be faster. We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around the world, which was super fun for us since we’ve never been to any of those countries (America and Canada excluded). My daughter got Henna done which was done so fast and came out beautiful. We had lunch at Via Napoli and got sausage pizza and calamari which were amazing, and garlic bread that was just ok but too oily. We did a little more shopping and decided to end the day with our Mission Space fast Pass. We chickened out and did the green side since we were really tired, and it was pretty bleh. Maybe next time we’ll be brave and do Orange We didn’t get back to the hotel until 3:30/4:00 so no nap today but hey... YOLO lol

DED71F25-AB7D-4931-BA65-A87A77A23048.jpeg

12/12 Evening - Magic Kingdom

After a quick outfit change and close our eyes for 10 min, we took the bus to MK around 4:45 and cut it close getting to our Cinderella’s Royal Table reservation at 5:30. We made it in pretty fast to meet Cinderella and get our photo taken, but then waited about 40 minutes for a table. But it ended up being worth it because we got an any ride fast-pass each to use later that night Dinner was so cute and the kids loved meeting all the princesses. I ordered the steak and shrimp which was AMAZING, the desserts were just ok though. After dinner we had Fast passes for big Thunder Mountain, magic carpets and used our any time one for space mountain after the fireworks. We watched the fireworks from the same spot at Casey’s Corner which was great but people were super rude that night and kept trying to jump into the fenced off grassy area in front of everyone, but I had no shame asking them to move because they were blocking everyone’s view... wooo sahhh lol. Disney makes people go crazy ‍♀️ Ended the night right before midnight with bacon Mac and cheese fries at Casey’s which helped make the long bus line bearable lol. I thought most people would’ve left already but that night was the longest bus wait we ever had

E58F841F-B9D5-4AB3-8A87-E2A97BCE73B3.jpeg

12/13 - Universal

I was so happy that we didn’t have to go to the lobby to check out. We had one last breakfast at POP, threw everything in our suitcases and called an Uber that came right to our building’s parking lot. Very convenient taking uber throughout this trip and super cheap. We arrived at Royal Pacific at Universal around 11am, took the water taxi over to city walk and decided to hit up Universal Studios as our first park. It took a little while to get our photopass card set up which was annoying (had to go to guest services first and then the photo store) but pretty soon we were in line for the minions ride. The pre Show was way too long but it was a cute ride to start the day. We watched the super star parade, rode Rip Ride Rocket (so fun!!) and transformers and then had lunch at Monsters Cafe. Not a fan of this restaurant... the fries were really good but wasn’t a fan of the macaroni and cheese. After we ate we visited some of the shops and got in line for Jimmy Fallon. Way too long of a pre show and there were issues with the seat belts in one of the rows so it felt like an eternity waiting for that ride. It was fun once it got going but not sure I’d wait again for that one. We rode the Mummy next which ended up being one of my favorite rides but omg we had no idea how intense it was lol. My poor little guy was like mom wth after we got off... I think his life flashed before his eyes on that first drop We could not wait to finally be in Diagon Alley and get to experience walking through the brick wall, but first there was one more ride on the way... the dreaded Fast and the Furious lol. It ended up being even worse than I expected ‍♀️ Such a waste of time but oh well... Finally it was time!! As we turned the corner into Diagon Alley my face hurt from smiling It felt like we had walked right into the movie. We spent about an hour trying out the different spells at the store windows and tried regular and frozen butter beer which I sadly hated both We rode Escape from Gringotts (which was so cool!) but were getting pretty tired so we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel. We had dinner at our resort at Jakes and it was some of the best food we had during our whole trip. We tried their burger, buffalo chicken pizza, calamari and fish and chips; all of it was amazing!! The sauce they put on the calamari is so good!! Definitely worth stopping there for a meal.

12/14 - Universal

Started day two at Islands of Adventure around 9am. There was early park entry scheduled for 8am but we were too tired to get up that early, and with Express Pass we didn’t really need to. We started at super hero island with the Hulk and Spider-Man which were both amazing rides and we got some funny pictures. We got hungry so we made our way over to Three Broomsticks which had great food and I got to try hot butter beer... I need this in my life!!! lol I was so happy I liked it since I wasn’t crazy about regular or frozen and if I could I’d have one every hour lol. After breakfast we rode Forbidden Journey twice, and I know I’m repeating myself with every ride but omg it was so fun!! Definitely my favorite Harry Potter Ride! After spending some time at Hogsmeade we ended the after noon with the Dr Seuss rides, Jurassic Park, Dudley doo right and Popeye & Bluto. It was one of the few warm days during our trip so we didn’t mind getting soaked on the last three rides and they were all super fun, though Jurassic Park still makes me so nervous just waiting for that drop to come lol. We headed back towards the water taxis but made on quick stop to Voodoo doughnuts. We got about 9-10 different flavors but the maple bacon was by far my favorite. After changing, hubby decided to nap for a bit so the kids and I went to watch the Hogwarts Christmas light show around 6:00 and rode Forbidden Journey two more times We met up at Toothsome for dinner around 7:30 and at first was told the wait was an hour I asked if they still offered the quicker seating for Royal Pacific, and the hour wait turned into 15 minutes!! So if you’re staying there or Hard Rock/Portofino Bay be sure to ask for the shorter line! My daughter and I shared the fettuccini Alfredo and the filet mignon and loved it! My son got the kids waffle meal and hubby got the burger. Ended our meal with three different milkshakes: Confetti, Red Velvet and Strawberry Cheesecake. Confetti was just ok, just plain vanilla basically. My daughter loved her red velvet shake but it was just ok to me. The strawberry cheesecake though was out of this world My hubby and I were fighting over that one lol. We went back to the hotel after dinner (took almost two hours! My one complaint about Toothsome) and tried to swim but it was way too cold. We put our feet in and went right back out lol.

12/15 Evening - Visiting Family / Orlando Informer Meetup

Our last day had finally come But we purchased tickets to the Orlando Informer event so we knew we had a long day of fun ahead of us so the depression of leaving didn’t fully kick in lol. We spent the morning visiting my husbands god mother who lived about 25 min away. We hadn’t seen her in so long so it was nice to take time to hang out with her and nice to have a break from the parks. We got back to the hotel around 1:30 and had lunch at the Hot Dog Hall of Fame. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered and I loved the bacon bits they put in my hot dog. They put way too much but it worked out perfect and I ended up with bacon fries After eating we decided to head back to the hotel for a short nap/rest break since the OI event ran until 1:30am and we had every intention of staying until they kicked us out! We headed over to Islands around 5/5:15 so we could experience taking the Hogwarts Express in the other direction. We started off the night riding the Hulk, Spiderman, Storm Force Accelatron and Dr Dooms Fearfall (the wait on this was so long even with Express... not worth it in my opinion), and got some pretzel bites at Annie’s. It was still pretty packed at that point since the park didn’t close until 8pm. We made our way back to Hogsmeade and rode Forbidden Journey and Flight of the Hippogriff (2x) and at that point the park was officially closed and security was very visible checking for event wristbands. Before heading to the train my daughter got some free Gilly Water (which was great cuz I didn’t feel like paying all the money the other day just for plain ol’ water lol). One of the perks of this event was free food and drinks around both parks which we loved! After the ride over to US we took some pictures at the phone booth, tried food at Richter Burger (yum!) and rode MIB, Simpson’s and ET all with no wait! Also, the games in the Simpsons area were free to play (no prizes) and my son was in heaven lol. He had so much fun there and again, barely any people so he got to play over and over. Next we rode transformers again and attempted to ride Rip Ride Rocket before it closed at midnight but the ride went down and it was already 11:30 so we decided to head back to Diagon Alley to ride Escape from Gringotts before it closed at midnight. We were one of the last people to get in line for that so we felt like VIP We ended the night getting my last fix of hot butter beer, tried cottage pie which was amazing and took one last ride on the mummy. We thought we’d make it to 1:30am but we were pretty beat by 1:00 so we decided to head back early to the water taxi, packed up and were in bed by 2am.

12/16 - Time to go home

The day had come to go home... part of me was sad because we had such an amazing time, but part of me could not wait to be in my own bed!! Lol I slept terribly every night, maybe getting 2-3 hours a night, so I was definitely in need of a full nights sleep. Our flight was at 10am at MCO so we left the hotel at 7:30am via uber (~$30) and were at the airport by 8. The security line looked insane, but ended up only taking like 20 minutes so not bad at all. After our flight to Newark we got a ride back home and arrived around 3pm. I contemplated taking a nap but ended up unpacking and doing laundry until I passed out around 7 and got the best sleep ever!! Overall we did 68 miles and 159,000 steps!! So yea... we were tired lol But it was so worth it and we had an amazing time having fun as a family. I don’t know if we’d do Disney any time soon (would rather wait until all the new rides are done in 2020+) but would definitely do Universal again. Stress free, smaller crowds and having express pass through Royal Pacific was awesome!

Overall Tips

Afternoon naps are the best thing ever!! If you’re planning to park hop and do two different parks in the morning and night, definitely consider taking a nap break at your hotel to recharge. This is especially helpful on nights where the park is open late or you’re doing the Christmas party.

Definitely still go to parks (especially AK) when it’s predicted to rain because we had a blast and the Safari was even better for it since the animals were very active and the swimming Rhinos were amazing. But bring ponchos and umbrellas from home!

Definitely get to AK by 8am if you don’t have a fast Pass for FOP. It’s still about an hour wait overall but that includes checking in and walking over. When we got off the ride it was at a 2 hour wait! Or go at park closing

If you’re coming in December, bring hats and gloves! These came in handy on our MVMCP night when the temps dropped (we stayed for the 2nd parade).

At the Christmas party, if you’re staying for the 2nd parade start heading towards the front of the park once the toy Story float gets to you. We still got to watch the remaining floats go by, had an awesome view of Santa in front of the castle when we got to the tree (they hold you there until the parade passes) but this allowed us to get to our hotel’s bus area before the massive crowds so we didn’t have to wait for another bus to come

Don’t stress if you can’t follow your plan exactly or have to make tweaks as you go! Having a plan is a great guideline but things happen and it’s less stressful on you and your family to just wing it and save stuff for another day/trip if you have to.

If you have late nights plan, consider letting your family sleep in the next morning. The amount of walking you do here is crazy! And especially for the little ones who aren’t used to walking this much. Being tired is no fun so rest up and plan a late morning for your next day if you can.

If you are a crazy Disney fan/planner like me and this is your first trip to Disney, everything is going to feel like a dream. The first two days I just couldn’t believe we were actually there and seeing all this stuff in person that I’ve seen on YouTube all year lol.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!