First time to DLP - Help needed!

Amanda O.

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone... my wife and I are heading to DLP for ONE day, on June 27th, 2019. Anyone have thoughts on how to maximize our time? Is it possible to do both parks? Does anyone have first hand advice on purchasing the fast passes? ANY info is appreciated!

Cheers!

-Amanda.

Assuming you don't have Extra Magic Time, I would start in the main park. Arrive by 9.00 and wait to get in. Get a FP for Big Thunder and then ride Indiana Jones and Pirates. Then head into Fantasyland and ride Casey and the story boats and anything else with a queue for under 20/30 mins. Use your FP for Big thunder and collect a FP for Space mntn/Buzz or star tours.
Maybe have some lunch and then see the new lion king show. Continue to use FP or ride preferred rides. Watch the parade at 5.00 then head over to the studios. Use single rider for Ratatouille, Parachute drop and Rock n Roller. Try to ride Tower of Terror and see what the wait times are for Crush (it may not be possible) If you like shows try to see Mickey and the Magician. Stay till park closing and then head back to the main park.
Queues should be lighter in the evening as you will be there before school holidays. Stay until park closing and watch illuminations on the castle.

Do the things you like best and try to limit waits to under 30 mins - have fun!

Here are questions that might help us help you:
1. Where are you staying?
2. How often do you visit Disneyland / Disney World? (as there are similarities between the parks)
3. Any other information you have - preferences, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter