FIRST TIME TO Disneyland Paris

Amanda O.

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are heading to France for the Women's World Cup - we are trying to do ONE DAY at Disney. We intend on purchasing the Fast Pass, so we can see as much as possible. Is doing both parks, in one day, doable? Worth it? Any suggestions to maximize our time is appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/faq-1st-time-visitors-crowds-weather-language-wifi-money.3736354/
Here is a thread to help you along. There are links to other threads in there.

How much of a Disney fan are you and would you be sorry when you get home and you didn't see Disneyland Paris? 1 day at Disney is better than no day at Disney in my books. 😉

It is doable to see the highlights of both parks in ons day, but you have to make choices. I would say, make a list of your must dos, do these first, and everything else will be a bonus. The purchased fastpasses will definitely help with having a productive day.

We did both parks in one day last year but I really wish I would have had 2. It is doable but just be prepared to run around and miss a lot, only hitting the major attractions. We decided to basically do all of the stuff that we can't do in Florida, plus managed to see a few of the differences in Paris's versions of classics like Small World, Space Mountain etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter