First time staying - have a few questions

mitcham

Earning My Ears
I have tried to scroll through hundreds of pages regarding this resort and can’t find the info I am looking for.
We are making our first visit to this resort in early Dec for 10 days and I am trying to book a two bedroom presidential suite.
If we want to see the Disney fireworks is that on the same side as a pool view?
If we want to be close to the lazy river what area would we request?
Is there handicapped parking in closer proximity to the room or is it one huge parking ramp with a long walk to the room.
Thank you for any help!!

Which resort?

I won’t be of any help - haven’t been back to Orlando in years, but hoping a bump up, and you providing the resort name will help get an answer!

👍

If we want to see the Disney fireworks is that on the same side as a pool view?
It will depend on which building you are in, which floor you are on and which direction you are facing to which park. If you look at maps the buildings are zig zag shaped so even in the same building you might have different views. We have always stayed Building 4. It was our first stay and I always requested that afterwards. We have always faced the "bay". Only one trip did we have a worthwhile view of fireworks BUT they were from Studios, which don't have fireworks anymore. The higher the better if you face "the bay".

If we want to be close to the lazy river what area would we request?
Again, look at the map. There are two lazy rivers, both are fine but small not like a waterpark. One is in the main building which also has the registration and is considered main hub. It puts you by splash pad area, a pool and hot tub. The other one is in front of Building 5 which also puts you close to the pirate slide pool, other pool and hot tubs.

Is there handicapped parking in closer proximity to the room or is it one huge parking ramp with a long walk to the room.
Map again will show you there is parking surrounding the buildings. By 4/5 there is also a parking garage. It is nice to have parking just outside buildings but remember you will enter a central location, get elevator and depending on where you room is on the wing you might have a long walk down the hallway. We also utilize handicapped parking in bigger lot areas and what we found is there are likely just enough legally and they are gone fast. Most times we did not get one.

This is the thread you want to be reading:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-we-loooooove-club-wyndham-bonnet-creek-part-4.3366139/

All the two-bedroom presidential units at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek are in Tower 6. If you book that category, that is the Tower you will get.

To see the fireworks, you will need view of Epcot, not the pools. There is no way to guarantee what view you will get. You can request it when you check-in.

Tower 6 is next door to the Tower 5 lazy river. The resort is compact, so everything is pretty close.

There is handicap parking, but as the PP said, it goes fast. You might consider dropping off your party at the entrance to Tower 6, then going to park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter