First Time Split Stay

scard192

DIS Veteran
we've always had 1 package booked to cover the whole trip. This time we have a package the first 4 days with 7 day PH and the QSDP, last 3 days RO, same resort (POP). Am I correct that dining credits are good until midnight of that 4th day and the mugs are good for 14 days?
Our TA has noted in the reservations ( we have 2 rooms) that we have a continuing reservation and hopefully we can stay in the same room(s) but that is not guaranteed. She suggested that I go to the front desk and check with them on this.

anything else I need to know?
TIA

We did a split stay in August starting 2 days at CSR and did a dining plan for the first time but didn't want one for a long period of time. Credits (we had a 2-day dining plan) were good until midnight of the day we checked out (our 3rd day). Also, the mugs were good for 14 days.

Flights were better the day before our reservation, so we decided to add an extra day at WDW and booked another night at Coronado (side note: Got a fantastic Priceline Express Deal for that night). The CMs there were able to accommodate keeping us in the same room, but my understanding it's definitely not guaranteed. In August CSR seemed to have plenty of availability, so that probably had a lot to do with it.

Happy planning! :)

We did a split stay in August starting 2 days at CSR and did a dining plan for the first time but didn't want one for a long period of time. Credits (we had a 2-day dining plan) were good until midnight of the day we checked out (our 3rd day). Also, the mugs were good for 14 days.

Flights were better the day before our reservation, so we decided to add an extra day at WDW and booked another night at Coronado (side note: Got a fantastic Priceline Express Deal for that night). The CMs there were able to accommodate keeping us in the same room, but my understanding it's definitely not guaranteed. In August CSR seemed to have plenty of availability, so that probably had a lot to do with it.

Happy planning! :)
thanks. discount ends 4 days into our trip so split was the only option; allowed us to save a decent amount of money. :-)

we've always had 1 package booked to cover the whole trip. This time we have a package the first 4 days with 7 day PH and the QSDP, last 3 days RO, same resort (POP). Am I correct that dining credits are good until midnight of that 4th day and the mugs are good for 14 days?
Our TA has noted in the reservations ( we have 2 rooms) that we have a continuing reservation and hopefully we can stay in the same room(s) but that is not guaranteed. She suggested that I go to the front desk and check with them on this.

anything else I need to know?
TIA
Yes dining credits are good until midnight of checkout day. The mug is good for length of stay. I've heard others say that if your stay is longer than 14 days you can get the mug extended. However I have no first hand experience with this.

If the CSR have linked the reservations there is a chance that you can stay in your room without checkout halfway. I would definitely speak with the front desk about this. Dont call as you get to a call center and not the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter