First time listener ...

Stacy's a freak

wrangles snakes
... that's me. I'm currently listening to the 9/11/07 Best of - Part 2 and I'm laughing hysterically! Forgive me because I don't yet know names, but the guy who described his dinner at O'Hana and the guy who dutifully "crawled" around Cosmic Rays looking for Dixie Butts in his ECV ... well, whatever your name(s) is(are), you're my new favorite person(people)!

I am a new fan - keep up the fun and the laughs!

Oh no! Another one has come over to the dark side. Say goodbye to your family...you'll be too busy listening to old podcasts to pay attention to them now!

The dinner describer is Kevin, and the butt crawler is Bob, or "Bawb".

That was one of my favorite shows.

This past week I accidentally hit "Get All" in iTunes and ended up with every podcast on my computer. Since I've only listened since last fall I sampled a few early ones. I'll need to go back and listen to more. A few I especially liked were the 11/14/06 on location show from Southern California where Julie and Walter were guests and the 10th Anniversary show from 6/12/07.

If you want to select shows that might be of interest you can click the little "i" to the right of each iTunes entry and you will get a description of the show's content. You can also get the on the web site.

Welcome to the Pod Squad!! :cheer2:

You'll be totally addicted to your weekly dose of laughter and "BAWBisms" in no time!

Well I am not a first time listener, I have been listening for a while, but I have been lurking for a long time. I am just trying to find the right time to actually jump in there. I am a little bit shy. I just want to say that I love you guys and you have me hooked. Gee thanks, now I have to say that I am actually an addict to something. OMG...my mom is going to kill me. I am an addict.:rotfl2:

Well I am not a first time listener, I have been listening for a while, but I have been lurking for a long time. I am just trying to find the right time to actually jump in there. I am a little bit shy. I just want to say that I love you guys and you have me hooked. Gee thanks, now I have to say that I am actually an addict to something. OMG...my mom is going to kill me. I am an addict.:rotfl2:

Welcome! :cheer2:

No need to be shy around here. These are some of the nicest, funniest people on the DIS! The more, the merrier I say!
~Jenny

Don't let us intimidate you...jump right in! We were all newbies once. Most of us are very nice (okay, only me...the rest are bad, bad people).;) :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Just with the welcome alone how can anyone think anything less than you all being so very nice. I can't wait to really jump in and get truly involved with all that is going on.

Thank you all again for such a warm welcome

Welcome! Soon you will be waiting around for Tues and Wed mornings. And when you start to need a fix in between, you can always listen to the past episodes.

I love listening to the podcast.

How could you NOT like "Kees on the leeps"?! That was a great episode. You'll consider Pete, John, Kevin, Corey, Julie and Bawb to be close friends soon. Strangely, we all do. Welcome to the DIS Unplugged family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter