First Time - just learning

Lforrence

Earning My Ears
I'm new to message boards and just picked up a timer. Can someone explain the reference to spouse and children I see...Dh Ds Dw, I'm thinking husband, son, wife but what's the D for? Also, how do I get the timer to display correctly.

Hi there & welcome to the board! Those abbreviations are confusing, ain't they? I was scratching my head trying to figure them out too, but here's a nifty site that explains them: http://www.wdwinfo.com/abbreviations.htm

As for the ticker, I'm sure you did it all correctly at TickerFactory, & I think you just copy & paste the first code into your sig. Hope that helps you. :earsgirl:

Lforrence said:
I'm new to message boards and just picked up a timer. Can someone explain the reference to spouse and children I see...Dh Ds Dw, I'm thinking husband, son, wife but what's the D for? Also, how do I get the timer to display correctly.

"D" is for whatever is appropriate at the time: Dear, Devoted, Danged, D****d, Dingy, Demented,...you get thew idea. :teeth:

Welcome, these boards can be very addicting

:wave2: Hi and Welcome to the DIS!

I think what you need to do is in your signature, click on the box that is yellow and looks like it has a mountain in it. It is below Size. Paste the ticker address in it. You need to have it linked as an image. Hope that helps! :goodvibes

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

If you are having any problems with the timer check out the Technical Support Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter