First time home question

lionqueen

Mouseketeer
I will be going "home" for the first time on Wednesday and was wondering if I needed to call the resort before we arrive. Do I need to re-request my rooms ( I requested two studio's adjoining or close to each other). Any other tips of what I should do while I'm there, places to eat.... any info would be greatly appreciated.

They should have the requests, but you can call or fax to be sure, it wouldn't hurt. Which resort are you staying at?

hi: any requests you made with ms when you booked should appear on your ressie confirmation. i always double check that as well as dates and points when i get the confirmation.

Lionqueen:

We are going "home" to OKW (first time as Owners) on Wednesday too.

You'll be able to recognize me--I will be the woman who looks like she hasn't had any sleep in a week (I am writing this in between laundry loads ). I will be chasing after a nearly 3 yr. old and will have a dazed look from riding the Pooh ride one too many times....

(And then again, maybe you will find me at the bar:D....)

Trudy

I'm going home for the first time on Friday! We'll be at BWV for two nights first, then joining you guys at OKW. I also will be recognizable with bags under my eyes and a nice cocktail by my side at the pool ;) with my twin 7 yr. olds and my 9 year old tugging at my bathing suit.
As far as requests, I followed the suggests I found on a search of this site "requests" and asked the CM when calling to see if we got our wait list request the other day. She said I could have made any requests known when booking, but she'd take them now. Her home is also OKW so she was very helpful and knowledgeable about the resort and where to stay, which I also did a search on and found exactly what I wanted to know. It's the best way to find out info re DVC! I'm just so excited, especially for Mickey's NSSHParty (10/18/01) ! :pinkbounc

Twinglefam:

We will also be at MNSSHP on the 18th with Dinner reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:00 p.m. Just look for the classic Disney lover triangle: Peter Pan, Wendy, and of course, Tinkerbell (my Kaylee's personality is an exact match!).

Trudy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter