First time @ DL, June visit; a couple of fp questions

casperthegm

Mouseketeer
We scheduled our June visit prior to the announcement of SWGE being open at that time. Staying offsite, we were able to get the 5-9 pm reservation for the day we visit(yay!). But given the amount of time we'll be in SWGE and the higher crowd levels, I want to maximize our fp strategy when we are there (we'll arrive prior to rope drop, and we don't do shows or table service, which will help save some time).

1. So question one is regarding how to set up Maxpass. I believe it's done via the DL app once we are actually in the park. I'm just looking for the specific description of how it's done, if anyone call walk through the steps.

2. My understanding is that the wait time between reserving one ride to the next on Maxpass varies from 30-90 minutes. So let's say at 8 am I make a reservation for ride A at 11 am-12 pm. When I'm next able to reserve a ride can I choose one that overlaps with the time for ride A? Like Ride B from 11-:30 am to 12:30 pm, or does the app prohibit that?

3. If I want to reserve a popular ride but the reservation times that remain are later in the day, can I make one for that ride at 5 pm and when my next reservation time becomes available can I schedule one for another ride earlier in the day, say 1 pm, or do they have to go chronologically, where it must be after 5 pm?

Hope these make sense- just want to make sure we are as prepared as we can be prior to getting in there. Thank you in advance.

This may be helpful: https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...view-and-some-strategy.3726246/#post-60074882

1. Have your tickets linked to the app and a credit card linked to your Disney account. Once you’re in the park, click “get Fastpass with Maxpass” and it will prompt you to buy it. You’ll need to input your CVV from the credit card. It’s pretty intuitive.

2. They can overlap; see the “stacking” discussion in the OP linked above.

3. You’ll wait 90 minutes after booking one for later in the day, but your next one can be for earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter