First Time Cruising - Halloween Cruise - questions / concerns!

st92jmdc

Now a Proud DVC Member
Hello everyone,

this is our first cruise. our DS will be 5 in december and DD will be 2, also in december. we hear lots of wonderful things about the kids clubs, but i am not so sure our son will feel comfortable staying there. new surroundings and no familiar faces and what not. anyone else have a 4 yr old? and a wild 2 yr old! LOL! how about stroller access? i have a Peg perego P3, will it fit down the narrow walkways we were told about? we dont go anywhere w/o it, our daughter is very active and needs that 5 point harness at all times. also, handing out candy is awesome...do the kids go "door-to-door" or is there a meeting room? lots of questions...sorry. although we have been to disney tons of times, this is our first cruise. i hope to meet some of you real soon..

My wife posted this originally...

I know we are on the ship that leaves on Halloween. I'm not sure what the name of the ship is.

We didn't find this discussion board until last week so we are going to miss out on the trick or treating from this group, too. I think that the cruise line does something like trick or treat anyway. We have a boy about your child's age. He will be 5 in February. We also have a 10 month old baby. This is our first cruise as well. I hope to meet you in less than 2 weeks!

Ari, Mark, Brenton, and Jordyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter