First Time Cruisers to Western Caribbean with Type A-Personality Planner

Laurie26739

Live and breathe Disney
Planning our first cruise following two trips to Disney World. My DH reports that vacationing with me is worse than boot camp due to the fact that I have to plan EVERYTHING! :worship: Therefore, we are trying a cruise in hopes that he gets a chance to actually relax on vacation.

We are cruising September 14, 2013 on a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise. Joining us will be our DD who is 13. We have been looking at excursions for each of the ports and was wondering if anyone has opinions (good or bad) about our possible choices. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

For Grand Cayman:
Dolphin Extreme Swim and Turtle Farm
Nautilus Undersea Tour and Reef Snorkel
Nautilus Undersea Tour

For Costa Maya:
Dolphin Swim
Dune Buggy Jungle and Beach Safari

For Cozumel:
Dune Buggy and Beach Snorkel Combo
All-Terrain Buggy and Snorkel at Punta Sur National Park
Dolphin Push Pull and Swim
Atlantis Submarine Expedition

As you can see, we have some decisions to make. Requirements...DH MUST swim with dolphins and DH MUST snorkel. Me?? Just along for the ride. I am more interested in a nice spa treatment.

Again any input would be great, likewise if you really enjoyed something that I didn't list, I would like to know about that as well,,,maybe we are missing out on something.

:cool1: Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter