first time CA trip

This was the best picture I could find of what ours looked like. We were there in May and loved opening the casement windows. We were in Cabin 7 and fondly called it the slant shanty. There were so many Sequoias outside our windows. Looking at the pics of Kings Canyon, I really want to go back when there's snow!View attachment 710819

Those are downright luxiourous compared to a camp or rustic cabin there. I think the rustic and camp cabin were about the same inside, but the rustic ones had shingle siding while the camp cabins were solid wood.

grant-grove-cabins-camp-cabin.jpg

This is the best photo I could find of a rustic cabin. I think the interior is similar, but they have no bathroom.

Grant-Grove-Cabin_Exterior_206x122.jpg

Dealing without an attached bathroom can get interesting. I needed to get dressed in order to go to the communal bathrooms. But it was still better than when I went camping in the area and had to have a bunch of quarters in order to use the pay showers at Lodgepole.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter