First Time at WDW (Epcot)

Karen M

Earning My Ears
We (myself, husband and son (6)) will be at Epcot for the first time the second week of December. I have been doing my research and we are getting really excited. We will be staying at ASM and also going to Disney Springs for dinner the night before we go to Epcot. I am looking for all of your must-dos, must-sees, or tips and tricks. We probably wont do any sit-down restaurants so any counter-service places you think we should eat I would love to know about those as well. We have our fasspasses set to go and plan to do RD. We only have one day so we plan on doing as much as we physically can in one day. I look forward to all your wisdom. Thanks

Your son will probably love Agent P's Adventures in the World Showcase. It is a phone based game where you help Perry the Platypus with spy missions. It gets you to explore the countries and there are cool motions that it triggers. Really made my daughter appreciate the countries.

Also, try to see Voices of Liberty perform in the American Pavilion. They are amazing.

We like Tangerine Cafe in the Morocco pavilion and Katsura Grill at the Japan pavilion for quick service. I would say Test Track and Soarin are must dos at Epcot. Nemo and the Seas Pavillion and Turtle Talk with Crush are also good. My kids enjoy shopping in the World Showcase and we are going to do Candy around the World on our next trip. You might also want to eat a the booths around 5he world. Since it is Christmas you might want to do the candlelight Processional, but that is easier with the dining package. I would also consider the Christmas storytellers and the Dragon Lion Dancers which are part of 5he seasonal entertainment. I think they also have a Chip and Dale scavenger hunt at Christmas.

I hope you have a great trip! You’re going as we are coming back.

Definitely checkout the Norway storytellers and I hear Italy storyteller is great (we missed that one last year). My kids have always enjoyed the Chinese acrobats as well. Club cool is neat for a slight break. You can sample coke products from different countries. Turtle Talk is a lot of fun for young children and never has much of a wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!