First time at US- boy do I have ?'s-- Help

shefor24

Mouseketeer
I am really looking forward to taking my twin girls-9 to Nick Studios. I hope they like it and they aren't too old for it. Anyway, I think it would be neat to see a taping of a show there. Does anyone know when any taping take place? Anyone know awebsite I can check this on? Also- it would be really funny if my twins could be on a show like slime time or something like that. Any one know about this kind of stuff??
Also- I read the hours of US is 9-5:30. Wow. Is that really all Universal Studios is open unitl is 5:30!?? Will I see it all in one day? That doesn't seem long. Suggestions for lunch that would be comparable to 50's Prime Time at MGM would be nice too. Let's see-- I know all you experts won't mind my questions....so what else can I think of? Anyone tell me a good website for US? I mean I did the US- theme park one but really not much info. I want ride descriptions and "must see's" and must do's type of things. Thanks to all.;)

Sherry 7 had a great experience with Slime Time Live, for her post CLICK HERE

Barry and I went with a group back in may for the tour and participated in a "show" they do for the adults and kids that is similar to STL. Barry taped it and you cannot tell my son he was NOT on the actual show... :rolleyes: And your kids are the perfect age for this show.

The closest lunch experience I can think of to compare with the Prime Time is Mel's Diner in Universal. Mythos and Confisco's are better foodwise, IMHO. They are both in IOA.

Theme park hours vary. CLICK HERE for the schedule for the rest of the year.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter