First Thing You Watched on Disney +?

Husband picked our shows for the night from the National Geographic series. One about Alaska, one about the Holy Land. Did not realize Disney plus had that much range.

I watched The Mandalorian, and really enjoyed it.

I spent some time poking around on the service and adding stuff to my watchlist, and I have to say I'm really impressed by the amount of content for $69/year. For someone like me, who's a Disney/Star Wars/Marvel fan, it's a no-brainer.

I liked the way they handled the titles that aren't on the service yet. For instance, Netflix still has the streaming rights for Black Panther. If you search for Black Panther on Disney+, you'll find its page, and you can add it to your watchlist, but there's a message that says "Coming soon to Disney+. Due to existing agreements this title will be available on March 4, 2020."

THE MANDALORIAN WAS SO AWESOME! My entire Star Wars nerd family is totally nerding out on this. OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO GALAXY'S EDGE NOW!

Steamboat Willie on my phone, live action Dumbo on tv.:earsboy:

101 Dalmatians, then a Christmas Carol followed by Steamboat Willie. Really helped my bad day get a lot better!

I started watching the Imagineers while waiting for my Sims 4 game to update so I could play. I'm still not finished - I'll get to that tonight!

The Mandalorian, the extras from Endgame, a bunch of Pixar shorts, The Imagineering Story, and one episode of Phil of the Future. Then it was bedtime.

Not too much so far...
1) first 6 episodes of Spin and Marty
2) First 30 minutes of Mr. Bogedy (my 80s childhood is excited)
3) Mandelorian (I'm not the SW nerd in the house but was possibly the most excited)

1. "Knick Knack" (the Pixar short)
  2. "Empire of Dreams" (a documentary on Star Wars)
  3. The Mandalorian S1E1 - "Chapter 1"

The Mandalorian, Encore, and an episode of Darkwing Duck. The Imagineering Story looks really good, so that is probably next, but I may have to wait until tomorrow.

I watched half of Avatar (wanted to understand Pandora in AK better), then got bored with it and just added some things to watchlist for later.

The Mandalorian

I want to start watching some of the Imagineering stuff tonight. Sadly I work too many hours, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!