First Thing You Watched on Disney +?

How do you get a log-in?? I paid for 3 years through my disney visa offer, they sent a confirmation but I've never received anything on how to log-in???
you need to download the APP from the apple APP store and enter your login

How do you get a log-in?? I paid for 3 years through my disney visa offer, they sent a confirmation but I've never received anything on how to log-in???

You use your standard Disney password, like the same you would for My Disney Experience. That should do it.

Snow day here-so we watched The Mandalorian this am bright and early, moved onto High School Musical, then the Imagineering story/documentary. Finally made DH shut it off LOL

What is Disney +? From what I'm reading I would assume it's all Disney movies right?

I loaded it last night, and it took so long (sort of; not that I was impatient or anything)... I started watching the Live Lady and the Tramp movie, but only was able to watch the first half hour since I had to get up early for work.

My playlist is getting pretty long, though, and I just got started.
:laughing:

I put on Gummi Bears this morning after I got it set up. Didn’t get to watch more than the intro song but it was a good way to start the day!

Fun and Fancy Free.
Looked for the older sing-alongs and I am very disappointed they are not available!

Older DD is binging The Simpsons. I wouldn’t let her watch it when she was little so she’s making up for lost time. :lmao:

waiting for 1 of my kids to finish homework and then we're going to watch an episode of the Mandalorian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter