First Thing You Watched on Disney +?

The Imagineering Story.....then....

drumroll....

The Cat from Outer Space. It's an obscure movie from my childhood that I have vague memories of and really wanted to watch it again :p

101 Dalmations (Animated) was first. Then my kids had to find the Mickey Mouse short "Potatoland". We saw it several years ago on vacation. They think it's hilarious. Pretty sure it's been played 4 or 5 times. And my kids are 17 and 15. LOL!

The Cat from Outer Space. It's an obscure movie from my childhood that I have vague memories of and really wanted to watch it again
I remember this from when I was a kid too! They used to show this to us in school on the last day of school or the day before a break. I am really looking forward to watching some of the old classic movies. Disney Plus is reminding me of back in 1983 when we first got the Disney Channel and these old movies were the content they played.

101 Dalmations (Animated) was first. Then my kids had to find the Mickey Mouse short "Potatoland". We saw it several years ago on vacation. They think it's hilarious. Pretty sure it's been played 4 or 5 times. And my kids are 17 and 15. LOL!

We love Potatoland. I bought my DH this shirt from etsy for our trip earlier this year.

The Cat from Outer Space. It's an obscure movie from my childhood that I have vague memories of and really wanted to watch it again :p

I remember seeing that at the theater when I was a kid.

First thing I watched was, "Justin Morgan Had a Horse" - love Morgan horses!!

Pollyanna. Moochie was in that, so next we watched:
Swiss Family Robinson. Janet Munro was in that, so next was:
Darby O'Gill and the LIttle People.
Want to watch Spin and Marty, Zorro, Elfego Baca, old Mickey Mouse, old Parent Trap. Need to see more Moochie and Hayley Mills.

I watched a National Geographic episode about a vet in the Yukon. There is so much to pick from, I did not have a lot of time to sit, but I wanted to see something! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter