First thing you think of...

don't usually do any true active thinking. My brain is on autopilot. I stumble to the coffee pot, turn it on, ignore the cat and fall back into bed for another cozy 10-15 minutes. It's a slowww coffee pot. :cat:

I live between two states right now. My first thought is "where am I?" then I think about what I have to do that day. I need to know whether I'm getting straight in the shower or whether I can laze around a bit.

What day is it?
My alarm app has the day of the week right next to the time, which is handy.

I don’t really wake up enough for coherent thoughts until I am about halfway through my shower, and I wouldn’t call myself alert until I am leaving the house for work.

If it’s a day off, my first thought is usually “Yay!”.

If it's light out I look at the clock to see if I should start thinking about getting up.

When it's my alarm going off for work: 🤬

On a weekend it's "What time is it and should I get up yet?". If it's before 10am I may go back to sleep.

How am I going to fix my hair today? That's my biggest time consumer in the morning so I usually decide first thing how I want to fix it so I know how much time I can waste being slow before I have to pull it all together and get out the door.

Like the PP- my first thought is do I need to wash my hair. If the answer is 'no' then I get another 15-20 mins to snooze. If 'yes', then I need to get up.

I generally wake up first and to be honest my first thought is generally something along the lines of thanking G*d for my husband. After twenty some odd years I think I still marvel that he's there every morning.

How long can I stay in bed before my bladder bursts? How early is it? Can I go back to sleep for a little while longer if I get up to pee? This time of year: Can I turn that bleeping fan off and still be cool enough? (I always wake up before my alarm goes off but I don't always get up when I first wake up. My husband wakes up and gets up no matter how early it is, so it may be an hour or more until I have to get up.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter