First solo trip

I was widowed about a year ago, and while I have traveled some on family trips since, my very first solo trip will be WDW November 7-17. I am really looking forward to it. I have to get used to the idea of vacationing alone or I will be sitting at home alone for the next who knows how many years. I can't think of a better place for a first solo trip than WDW.

I was widowed about a year ago, and while I have traveled some on family trips since, my very first solo trip will be WDW November 7-17. I am really looking forward to it. I have to get used to the idea of vacationing alone or I will be sitting at home alone for the next who knows how many years. I can't think of a better place for a first solo trip than WDW.
You are absolutely right, Disney World is the very best place for a solo trip. Enjoy!

I have been on a few solo trips years ago and had a great time! They were actually very relaxing trips and I did all the things in Epcot my kids didn't like. My kids (13 and 21 years old) and I went after my divorce and it was a very special trip of healing for all of us, just the getaway we needed. Disney is the perfect place to leave the stress behind.

I am thinking of making my first solo trip during the first week of November. I was a little aprehensive about going alone until I found this message board. I am going through a divorce and just wanted to get away and forget about things for a while. Since Disneyworld is my happy place I was thinking of making this my place to get away to, just nervous of going by myself.

Hello Disney Dad. So....what did you decide? Are you at Disney World now? I hope you decided to go! I've been divorced for a very long time, and I usually go to Disney with friends and/or family, but I've done one solo trip, and it was fun. So much so, that I've decided to do another one in February. I hope you decided to go and I hope you have a great time!

I will be on my first solo trip during part of the same time. Looking forward to a great trip but a little nervous as well.

Do it! You'll enjoy it! I've done a few and they always seem to end up being my favorite Disney trips. I've even done character meals on solo trips. You get to be selfish and do what you want to do. Sleep in? OK. Eat at this place? OK. Ride this ride or not ride that one? OK.

I am thinking of making my first solo trip during the first week of November. I was a little aprehensive about going alone until I found this message board. I am going through a divorce and just wanted to get away and forget about things for a while. Since Disneyworld is my happy place I was thinking of making this my place to get away to, just nervous of going by myself.

I just did my first solo trip mid-November. I went to celebrate Mickey's bday :smickey:

It was amazing. I can't wait to go again.

So how was it??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter