First RCC question on room service

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
So I read there is a $8 service charge and then gratuity, is there a cost for the food? Or is that free?

The $8 is the fee for anything on the RS menu outside of continental breakfast items, which are still free. It is per order, so you can order the entire menu if you wanted

The $8 is the fee for anything on the RS menu outside of continental breakfast items, which are still free. It is per order, so you can order the entire menu if you wanted
Ok so if i were to order dinner ( we like to do that at least once and eat on our balcony) all Im paying os the $8 and gratuity

Ok so if i were to order dinner ( we like to do that at least once and eat on our balcony) all Im paying os the $8 and gratuity
Are you in a suite? I don't believe the regular room service menu includes full dinners.
Denise

Are you in a suite? I don't believe the regular room service menu includes full dinners.
Denise

@bluejasmine That is correct. The room service menu can be found here:
https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/...bbean-shares-new-fleet-wide-room-service-menu

and includes things like burgers, sandwiches, wings, appetizers, desserts, etc. That would be enough for dinner for me.

This is good to know! We're first time cruisers! It might be nice to order room service one or two of the days!

This is good to know! We're first time cruisers! It might be nice to order room service one or two of the days!

Patty, don't forget about the free continental breakfast option (though a couple dollars to the crew member who delivers it would be nice)

You can also send a member of your party to the Windjammer or the coffee shop (depending on ship) to grab some breakfast items and bring them back to the room. Which ship are you sailing on?

Yes it will cost $8 plus the 18% gratuity. If sailing in a grand suite or above, you get room service no charge. In addition to the standard room service menu, full suite guests can order off the main dining room menu for room delivery. Full mdr menu is available when the mdr kitchen is open.

Last edited:
Patty, don't forget about the free continental breakfast option (though a couple dollars to the crew member who delivers it would be nice)

You can also send a member of your party to the Windjammer or the coffee shop (depending on ship) to grab some breakfast items and bring them back to the room. Which ship are you sailing on?

We'll be on Allure- 7 night Western Caribbean cruise in April!

Thanks for this information! I appreciate it! Being new to cruising, I'm trying to gather all the information I can!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts