• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First one scratched successfully!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Got numerous DGCards this morning. Cardboard ones. Got the first one scratched off successfully, probably because of the Dis!

Reading about the difficulties that surround revealing the numbers has caused me to shy away from the discounted DGC process. It's good to read successes. Are all values of DGCs now cardboard?

Reading about the difficulties that surround revealing the numbers has caused me to shy away from the discounted DGC process. It's good to read successes. Are all values of DGCs now cardboard?
No. We got a bunch about a month ago from Sam’s that were all plastic.

No. The plastic cards can still be found at BJ's, Target, and Home Depot from the places I shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter