First Halloween on the high seas

Cisco23

Looks like Maui acts like stitch
Hi all
This is going to be our 2nd cruise. I wanted to know any tips or trick about the halloween events. Little secrets like special ticket events or charactr meets etc...thanks in advance.

There are many great events for Halloween.
Go over and look at Disneycruiselineblog.com for some old navigator's that will have all the daily activities liked.

Not sure there were any secrets that we found during our Halloween cruise but it was definitely a good time. The highlight for our DD was the story telling under the Halloween tree and the handing out of the candy!!

It is also fun to see the characters dressed in their Halloween costumes.

Thanks everyone. We are looking forward to this trip. I was suppose to got to mnsshp last year but i got called to training for a New job so my wife and kids ended up going on their own

We happened to catch some "ghost stories" on FunnelVision one night. They were kid appropriate and they really got into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter