First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Ten, Seriously Ten?!? You People Talk Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder- pack lots of antibacterial gel, soap and lotion. i wash my hands religiously as it is. i am sure they will be raw by end of cruise!

Reminder- pack lots of antibacterial gel, soap and lotion. i wash my hands religiously as it is. i am sure they will be raw by end of cruise!

No need to pack lots of it, it is available on the ship.

I'm the same way! My poor hands get so dry and cracked during the winter months. :sad2:

Let me apologize right now for not knowing any ones name. Since I coach I can usually remember quickly, but I need a face to put with the name. Heck I can't even remember all 5....or was it 6 wives!!

You must learn all 5 or 6 before the cruise!!! Practice every night. I'm sure wife #1 will help you.

Today isn't shaping up to be the greatest of days....

At 4:30 this morning my puppy was having a bad dream and preceded to piddle all over my pillow.

We just let one of our senior estimator go.

But I am sure we can turn it around.

It is not funny that Todd's puppy peed on his pillow. It is not funny that Todd's puppy peed on his pillow.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. If you want things to be finalized for the cruise, I need to work rather than play :)

Uh shouldn't you be working????? Do you need anything - a glass or wine? Two glasses of wine?

No need to pack lots of it, it is available on the ship.

That's good to hear. I might buy wipes to take on the plane, though.

It is not funny that Todd's puppy peed on his pillow. It is not funny that Todd's puppy peed on his pillow.

Uh shouldn't you be working????? Do you need anything - a glass or wine? Two glasses of wine?

Yes it is funny, in hind sight.

And you are a brown noser.

Yes it is funny, in hind sight.

And you are a brown noser.

No, I'm not. I'm gently reminding her to get back to work. I thought if I prompted her with a glass of wine it would seem more like a treat than work.

And, if you don't quit calling me names I'll hope your puppy does more than pee on your pillow tonight.

No, I'm not. I'm gently reminding her to get back to work. I thought if I prompted her with a glass of wine it would seem more like a treat than work.

And, if you don't quit calling me names I'll hope your puppy does more than pee on your pillow tonight.

As long as she works alphabetically (C comes before R) and doesn't start to drink until she gets to D, then by all means drink up.:thumbsup2

And if he were to do #2, I would find a way to *Ding, dong* dash. Anyone have a paper bag and a lighter? ;) ;) ;)

As long as she works alphabetically (C comes before R) and doesn't start to drink until she gets to D, then by all means drink up.:thumbsup2

And if he were to do #2, I would find a way to *Ding, dong* dash.

Yes, if she starts drinking, she might do something crazy by the time she gets to the Rs like sit me with Kevin and John for every meal.

Good thing you don't live down the street from me. I might be worried.

Yes, if she starts drinking, she might do something crazy by the time she gets to the Rs like sit me with Kevin and John for every meal.

Good thing you don't live down the street from me. I might be worried.

I can freeze it. Where are you staying pre-cruise again? BW? BC?:maleficen:maleficen:maleficen:maleficen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter