First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Seven Deadly Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my last cruise I was studded they way one of the women seated at our table was dressed. This was on the first night. She was wearing a pair of HOT PINK SHORT SHORTS AND A HALF TOP! I'm sure the men loved that she was dressed this way for dinner!;) :rotfl: :rotfl: She grabed the napkin to try and hid her thighs because she was cold.:sad2: I asked if her luggage did not show up and she said it had. She was very nice and we hung out the next day. I just don't know what she was thinking.
Another girl at our table wore a fleece pullover every night because she was surprised at how cold it was in the dining room. Only two of us brought long sleeve shirts to wear at dinner.
On the Disney Ships are the dinning rooms cold?

It wasn't freezing, but it can get chilly in the dining rooms and the theater. I would bring a sweater or wrap to be safe.

So, who is going tanning before the cruise? I am thinking about it. It is not something I normally do, but I really don't want to have to worry about getting burning. I am always missing places with the sunblock.

I have been thinking about it.

So, who is going tanning before the cruise? I am thinking about it. It is not something I normally do, but I really don't want to have to worry about getting burning. I am always missing places with the sunblock.

I plan on tanning before the cruise...

I'm going to get faked baked before the cruise!

:cool1: I am trying to figure out which place to go. There are several choices around here.

I still have a little bit of a tan from my January trip. If it is nice in April I won't need to go tan. But if it the weather sucks I will.

That sounds bad!:rotfl: :rotfl:
3D Smiles.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!